-Swapped roles-

Doctor Aban Stone was an incredible man, his genius was unmatched. He worked for the government inventing machines and doing research. He had recently requested a  new personal assistant and today was their first day. Stone might have been a genius but what he had in genius he also had in ego. Stone was almost unbearable to deal with, his strict working requirements and demands causing issues for all his previous colleagues. He was rather obnoxious and rude towards anyone who did even the slightest thing out of line, even as little as not knocking when he was working. 

Agent Ivo Robotnik was a loyal and hardworking agent, one of the governments best in fact. He was quick on his feet, his reflexes sharp as a knife. He was slightly nervous about meeting his new boss since he had heard the rumours. There were always people talking about the Doctor, saying he was practically insane and should be submitted to a mental ward. Ivo didn't let these rumours deter him too much since he hadn't even met the man himself. He fiddled with his hands as he descended in the lift to the depths of the lab. The lift dinged as it reached floor one B. He watched the doors open before stepping out into the cold air of the lab. The walls were black with red light stripes running along them. He made his way down the corridor, his jackets tails trailing behind him. His shoes clicked against the floor as he walked, making a rather distinct sound, a bit too distinct for his liking. He walked up to one of the first doors he saw and knocked. When he heard no reply he opened the sliding door onto a small office room. He presumed this would be his new home away from home whilst he worked here. He closed the door and walked further down along to the next door, knocking on it, hearing no response and  opening it. This room was a bathroom. The floor tiles were white and red, the walls the same as the rest of the lab's. He glanced around at the fancy furniture before closing the door. He made his way to a third door and knocked. 

'Hm?' He heard a response.

Ivo opened the door and walked in. The sight before him made his heart rush. There he was. Doctor Aban Stone. The Doctor was stood in front of some holographic screens, looking over some designs. The room itself was large but rather messy. There were parts and pens around the room, coffee cups crumpled in corners, forgotten about and a shelf or two of egg shaped robots, all deactivated. 

"I presume you are my new assistant."

'Yes sir.'

"I don't have 5 PHD's for no reason, use my correct title."

'Oh sorry doctor.' Ivo corrected himself.

"I also conclude you have a name, correct?" The doctor said, turning to face Ivo.

'I do Doctor. It is Ivo Robotnik.'

"I would say it's a pleasure to meet you and all that nonsense but I'm not one for petty human greetings."

Ivo went to interrupt and inform the Doctor he was too human but stopped himself knowing it would more than likely turn bad.

"Well then, Robotnik, go make me a latte."

'Yes Sir- I mean Doctor.' Ivo said this before walking out and heading down the hallway to an open room. His face was slightly tinged pink, colliding with his usually pale skin. The open room seemed like a lounge room, chairs and couches dotted around. In the corner was a kitchen area with coffee machine on the counter. Robotnik walked over and took a cup from the pile beside the machine. He placed the cup down and made a latte with steamed Austrian goat milk. He added a pinch of cinnamon and smiled. He put a lid on the cup, picking it up and walking back to the lab. He knocked and waited for a reply. After around a minute of waiting the doctor finally administrated that he could come in. Ivo walked over to the doctor and held out the cup. 

'I made you a latte with steamed Austrian goat milk doctor.'

Stone took hold of the cup before taking a sip, a small smile on his face.

"Well done agent." He said before turning back to his work. He felt Ivo stare at him for a bit before walking out, heading to his office. Stone's cheeks were dusted with a slight pink tint. He quickly brushed off the feeling and got back to work. Ivo walked down the hallway to his office, opening the door and sitting down on his chair. He spun around once before stopping with a sigh. 

He already knew  he would like it here.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Not sure if anyone likes these but y'know, Ima' continue writing as I'm enjoying it.