PART 2

This cover is actually made by me😅Tell me how's it?

Tell me how's it?

                          •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Mahir was startled from sleep hearing the door bell ringing. Rubbing his eyes , he went to living room and saw shivanya talking to someone whose face was not visible as the person was on outside.
"Come in" shivanya said.
The girl entered inside the house.

"Meet bela sehgal , our surrogate" shivanya introduced the girl to mahir

"Meet bela sehgal , our surrogate" shivanya introduced the girl to mahir. Since years he's having some sort of social anxiety. Not knowing how to respond properly , he smiled awkwardly rubbing his hands on hair.

"Remember one thing , tomorrow is the procedure. From then if anything happens to our baby , then!" Shivanya warned bela and sent her upstairs to her room.

After some time bela came down and sat on the living room. Shivanya came with juice and gave it to mahir , bela and took one glass of juice for herself. Mahir , being anxious poured the juice over himself while shivanya glowered at him. He suddenly ran to the washroom while bela wondered what was wrong with him.

                      ___________

"From now you should be very careful , I repeat very careful. My baby is there in your womb." Shivanya said to bela while returning after the procedure from hosp.

Bela's POV

I'm feeling really claustrophobic in her presence. Yeah I'm her surrogate but that doesn't means that I need her permission to sleep or breathe. Talking about her husband , I feel he's the most anxious person I have ever met in my life. But he's much better than his wife.

Pov ends

"Oh arjun , what a surprise! My dear , come inside" Shivanya gladly welcomed her friend while mahir felt quite disturbed by the closeness between them.
Shivanya was chatting with arjun sitting in her room while mahir was working to make his business reports.

"Hello" mahir said receiving a phone call.
"I can't hear anything." Being unable to hear anything due to network issue he went to the yard outside house.
"I'll submit it by next week" he was blabbering while out of the blue it started raining heavily.
"Oh God ,  even the weather is deceiving just like girls" mahir grunted and was about to go inside home but then he glanced upon bela who was on backyard trying to grab her clothes she put for drying. Like him she was also drenched in rain.

"What the hell!" He grunted and ran towards her. Stepping upon his feet , she was about to fall but he caught her on his shoulders.

"Why are you here on rain?" Mahir asked while both remained in an intimate position.

"To take the clothes of mine" her hands were full of clothes.

"Come inside" he was dragging her inside home.

"Wait... wait... actually I love rain" bela stopped and laughed.

"I love the feeling of rain drops falling on me. It makes me feel so happy and relaxed" she continued her long speech while mahir interrupted , "You may love rain but shivanya don't love it. She'll kill you"
"Are you afraid of her?" Bela chuckled
"Wh..why..why I should be afraid of her?" He stammered.
"Your anxiety , stress , confusion all suggest me so. Moreover I haven't even seen ma'am talking to you softly" She shrugged her shoulders.
"Nothing like that" he lied.

Bela looked deep into his eyes. Even now both where in rain. Mahir felt like not taking off his glance from bela.

"Why the hell you went outside in this rainy time?" Shivanya scolded bela who was drying her hair with a towel.

"Ma'am , my clothes were put for drying" she said her excuse.

"I'm not doing all these for you. Why should I care for a girl like you! My baby is there inside you. For my baby I'm doing all these. If something bad happens , then I'll burn you" after giving bela a final warning shivanya left the room leaving behind a stunned bela.

                 ^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

"But whose this girl?" Sumitra questioned mahir.
"Mom, I'll tell you everything now please come and take coffee. We have time to speak" mahir tried his best to convince. Somehow he dragged sumitra, his mother onto the dining room while shivanya shoed away bela onto her bedroom.

"As my dear sasu maa has arrived , now I can't predict what bomb she's gonna blast! She's the most irritating fellow I've ever met in my life." Shivanya thought and followed them to the dining hall.

"Now tell me , whose that girl?" Sumitra sipped her coffee

"Mom, I know may be you won't agree. But we don't have other options. She's a good girl. We went for---" mahir was on the verge of telling the truth but suddenly shivanya interrupted and said ," She's our servant. Actually I can't manage everything alone. She came for our domestic help".
"Only you 2 are here right? Both of you share the house hold work , then why a helper!" Sumitra couldn't digest what she said.

"But sometimes it's tough for us. Moreover within few months , my friend's sister's marriage is there in london. So I may not be here. Then there's someone who should take care of mahir" shivanya faked smile.

"What! Why you are going leaving him alone! You both can go together right?" Sumitra felt something was wrong.

"Mom , I can't---" mahir was about to say something but was again interrupted by shivanya , "He maybe busy in work"

"Let me ask you one thing , why you aren't allowing mahir to speak? You always interfere in his talks. What's wrong with you" sumitra raised her brows.

"Hey old moron , I've been answering your questions for a long time. Now stop your interrogation and go to hell. I'm not your servant to answer your questions. If you want to know something ask your dumb son about that. Don't ever try to irritate me" shivanya shouted and left the room angrily.