Foggy night | Naib|Ganji +

Start from the beginning

You shut his rambling up with an excited kiss,"I love you!"

"Mm yes,I too adore you"

The words made your heart flutter!

●Naib

"Do we have to go? Aren't we like too old or something?"

"I mean,we could always just stay home if you want and watch movies"

He would prefer that actually,"yeah, it's too cold to be running around in the streets anyways"

"If you say so"

Come Halloween night he'd made sure to put a bowl of candy on the porch and leave the decoration lights on. He didn't turn on the porch light itself though, a unspoken sign that said 'We aren't handing candy out'.

"How much candy did you buy?" He had an arm full of sweets and a large bucket of popcorn.

"Not enough"

"Naib...you're going to get sick"

"I'm not going to get sick,___"

Four movies later he's throwing up rainbows in the bathroom and you have to rub his stomach and back For the rest of the night.

Not that he minds

He likes to get babied and taken care of

●Ganji

Where he's from they don't really have haunted houses as Halloween isn't all that big in his culture

So it's definitely something he wants to experience for himself!

"___, that tickles" he fidgets under your makeup brush as he holds his own severed 'head' in his lap,which was a terrifying pumpkin. He decided to go as a dullahan, as he thought the myth surrounding it was very cool. You wanted him to goes as a piece of candy corn but he shot that idea down fast.

His costume gave off the illusion that his head was missing, a feat he didn't think was possible!

"You? Ticklish? Aren't you full of surprises today!" You were be behind him, making sure everything looked nice and proper.

"Isn't everyone? HEY!" He jerked when you kissed his cheek, he was throughly flush now,affection of any kind never failed to do so.

"I can't help it,you're so cute when you're excited!"

"Yeah well dont,you'll ruin all your hard work" you'd put a bit of costume make up on his face to make his skin seem pale and gray.

"Awww you're so sweet!"

Activating hand holding

Now activating Flustered Ganji

He holds your hand through out the waiting line of the haunted house.

He's nervous cause of the loud sounds and screams he hears from the inside but he's super excited!

Once inside you bet he's going to keep you close

If you thought his grip with tight before well now you're really in for it!

Man's grip is like iron and he is no letting go

You jump away from him? He's grabbing you by the hips and keeping you in place

You try and run from a man with a chainsaw? He's right behind you

In short this man is ten times for protective and is ready to drop the costume and carry you away to safety at a moments notice.

●Mike
It depends on what he wants to do that year

Sometimes he stays home and passes out candy

Sometimes he's out at haunted houses chasing ppl with chainsaws and blood soaked kitchen knives

It really all depends on what he feels like doing

"Ready commander?" You asked him

He's dressed as a skeleton war general, ready for another war agasint the fuck bois

"Ready as I'll every be lieutenant, your arm awaits you command"

"Very good!" He fixes his Iconic hat and leaves the massive tent. This year he would be leading the skeleton army in their never ending war agaisnt the fuck bois. The war would take place in a local park, there were going to many casualties.

Their weapons,which was nothing but plastic and Styrofoam skeleton arms and legs, were at the ready. He exited the war tent and stood before a large crowd of skeletons

"My fellow skeletons! Now is the time to over throw the fuck bois and their whorishness  for good! No longer will they bring their hornyness to our Graves sights! I say we-"

You cut him off with a gaint fake sword and stabbed him,"Never trust anyone,my dear commander"

"T-taitor!" He gasped and fell to the ground all while the skeletons watched in amused horror,"skeletons! Avenge me!" And then he died

●Eli
Would prefer to stay home and pass out candy like an old man but let's you hide in the houes bushes to scare ppl

"Brooke do you want to go back inside?" Eli asked his friend. She mearly huffed at him and flew off to land on your shoulder instead.

You'd both been outside all Halloween night,for two reasons.

While Eli stayed on the porch, sitting in his rocking chair and drinking tea you could be seen chasing children and teens up and down the street.

"Hi Brooke,ready to go scare some more children?" You were dressed as some sort of scarecrow, Zardy was the characters name? Either way it was so well done it seemed real!

"Why don't you come sit and drink with me,besides it's getting cold" the later the night went on the colder it got

"You can go inside if it's getting too cold for you, I can finish passing out candy!"

Eli scoffed,of course he wasn't going to let you sit outside by yourself! But he was getting a bit board just sitting and handing out candy,"Have a spare costume?"

He couldn't see it but you were grinning under your face paint

"I thought you'd never ask"

●Norton
Goes around scaring people's kids

"How's do I look?" Norton checked the mirror. You'd spent the last hour putting a goreish looking scar and open flesh wounds on his face and neck. He had on some torn cloths and dirty scuffed up hair

"Like you're going to get arrested for giving someone a heart attack"

"Good"

He's got that mischievous grin,similar to Mike's that let's you know he's up to no good

"Please don't get shot"

"No promises"

*cue eye roll*

A few hours later you watch from the porch as Norton hides himself among the shrubs

"nAHgh! NAHch AGJAB!" He snarled and ran put of the bushes on all fours.

*cue the squeals of children screaming*

"Bad husband! Bad! Get back to your bushes!" You throw candy at him and he charges back into his hiding spot.