"Stay a while! I was just about to finish changing anyways!"

"Yeah, okay ...sure ...?"

You hesitantly said before you were pushed down almost immediately onto the soft bedding to sit on.

To stiffly sit on rather as the walls of the room seemed to have grown more interesting to you at the moment.

"I didn't know you came here before me and Nezuko."

You began as you decided to end the awkwardness on your side as she hummed and only continued to dry her hair.

"Uh-huh! I wanted to change out of my uniform as it was getting a bit itchy for me."

She said with a smile as she directed her attention towards yourself.

Before putting on a face of realization.

"Aren't you uncomfortable with your uniform?"

She asked as you only looked at her with a confused gaze.

Before nodding your head in your own realization as you closed your eyes and chuckled a bit.

"If i'm being honest, i'm not entirely sure if i'm currently uncomfy with my outfit or not."

You began as the Kanroji sat beside you, creating another dip in the bed.

"In my old school, they never really allowed us to wear anything but our own school uniforms, so at this point, i've gotten used to it so much that I don't even feel that 'gross' in it."

You stopped.

"Though at some times, i've got to admit that it gets disgusting when I can feel my own sweat while in my uniform."

"Well ..."

Kanroji began before grabbing onto both of your hands and cupping it into hers.

"You're here now! So let's get you something comfy to wear before the school master announces this year's activities!"

~~~

"Ah, Nezuko, there you are!"

The familiar voice of her big brother seemed to seize the whole crowd's noise as she turned to look and smiled brightly at the sight of her brother.

The students have been told to gather outside the school, in the middle of the two buildings located at each side of the structural building.

In which, a fountain was located in the middle of this rather wide field.

"Nii-chan, i have been looking for you!"

She said as he only chuckled and patted her head.

Though, giving her a questioning stare as it seems their newly-made friend has yet to make an appearance.

"I went off a bit early. I was planning to just take a bath and stay in my room, wait for them to finish but when our mom called me, she noted that I had accidentally forgotten about my own clothes."

She said with a hearty chuckle as Tanjiro laughed along with her.

"That excited to meet with a new friend?"

"Tanjiro, Nezuko!!"

At the call of their names, they looked up and immediately brightened up as they had finally seen the people they had been waiting for in the midst of the crowd.

"Oh thank the Gods I finally found you guys."

You said, panting and sweating a bit as you leaned back and stretched.