Jean ( worried ) : yeah barbara.

Rosario : great..just my luck.

Grace : this is indeed a blessing.

Kaeya : seems our archon is next.

Albedo : seems like it

The screen lit up showing venti playing the lyre in the forest.

Victoria : why is it showing the bard ?

Klee : I thought this was about lord barbatos.

Sucrose : I am confused

Albedo : maybe...

Venti : now what should I play...hmm it has been some time since I played it.

The screen turned now showed the video.

The people who were watching could not believe it, their archon bas been living with them all this time. They all also felt tears come out of their eyes when they saw barbatos lose his friend.

Victoria : I ...I disrespected lord barbatos and refused to give him his lyre. What have I done ? Forgive me my lord.

Barbara : I disrespected him in his own church, OH LORD BARBATOS EVEN IF I ATONE FOR MY SINS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE...IT STILL WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH.
Falling to her knees in despair and crying while jean jumped to her and tried to console her.

Jean : shhh, I am sure venti..I mean lord barbatos doesn't hold a grudge and forgives you.

Jose : no wonder I was beaten in music.

Diluc : well the secret is out.

Kaeya: wait you knew ?

Diluc : so did jean and the travelor and paimon.

The people of mondstadt now looked at jean, lumine and diluc.

Jilliana : you knew ?

Jean : it was during storm terror accident,  venti accompanied us to save mondstadt. We found out there.

Klee : no wonder venti is fun to play with.

Ningguang: to think that the anemo archon lives with his people undetected.

Ganyu: and the travelor met him .

The screen continued showing many some abyss monsters trying to sneak up on venti.

The got closer but were soon blown away.

Venti : don't you know it is disrespectful to cut in on a bard's song.

The monsters all charged at venti who flew in the air.

Venti : seems like you need to be taught a lesson.

The people of mondstadt and liyue were in awe at their archon's power and how easily he killed those monsters.

Diluc : I didn't know he was this strong, jean can you do anything similar ?