The Meet

Okay, here I am. I still can't believe I won these tickets, I mean out of probably a thousand people, I was chosen. I have been looking forward to this day since I won the tickets, and I'm positive Lexi can't wait to see Magcon either. We are both 16 and in love with magcon, if you've seen our rooms it's pretty obvious.

~

The line was moving pretty fast considering how many people were waiting. Lexi and I were only a few feet away from the one and only Cameron Dallas! My heart was beating faster and faster every inch I took. I could tell Lexi felt the same way, she was doing that weird foot tapping thing she does when she's excited. Finally the line moved a little more and we were the next people to meet Magcon! I walked up to Cam first and gave him a huge hug, he told me he liked my shoes which were just regular, plain old red converse. I said thanks and got my picture taken with him. Basically nothing all that exciting happened with Cameron, my fantasy is really just a fantasy apparently. I moved on to Nash next. I hugged him like normal but something felt strange about his hug, not a bad strange, a good strange. I know it sounds crazy but I felt something with Nash that I didn't feel with Cameron, I'm not sure exactly what I felt but I felt something. He wrote his number on a piece of paper and handed the paper to me. I started to freak. Did Nash seriously just give me his number?

{Authors Note: sorry guys, I'm a new writer so it might not be the greatest but hopefully I will get better. Tell me what u guys think. Sorry about the short chapter.}