Part 5

(Here is a pic of the mom)

"Girls wake up now!" "Oh srry ma'am!" *Ignores lilly* "Wake up my princess" *Crystal wakes up* "Good morning mom! Good morning sissy!" "Good mor-" "Now go clean the house dum dum!" "Oh ok mam!" "Mum don't be rude!" "Ugh your step-dad and step-brot...

"Girls wake up now!" "Oh srry ma'am!" *Ignores lilly* "Wake up my princess" *Crystal wakes up* "Good morning mom! Good morning sissy!" "Good mor-" "Now go clean the house dum dum!" "Oh ok mam!" "Mum don't be rude!" "Ugh your step-dad and step-brother is coming and i don't want the house dirty cause of her!" "Mom she does nothing to you, you just sit all the time and do-" "Shut up they are here now!" *Lilly opens the door and holds the broom* "Hey my sweetie!" "Hey dad oh i mean step-dad!" "Its ok call me anything you like and why are you holding a broom?" "Uh nothing throws broom and it lands on the mum* "OUCH OMG LILLY YOU RUNIED MEH HAIR STYLE!" "Oh-I'm sorry mam!" "NO SORRY'S GO TO THE BASEMENT AND STAY THERE FOR 2 HOURS!" "Oh-Ok mam" "Hey Lilly come back and Lauren we are done now I just saw how you treat Lilly!" "My princess is here..." *Crystal comes* "Hey dad!" "Hey sweetie meet you guys new brother!" "Hi I'm William! and here is my bro!" "Hi i am Liam!" "Hi Liam my name is Lilly!" "Oh that's a very and super duper good name😍" *Liam stares at Lilly like he is in love and William too at Lilly as well and then William asked*..."Hey where is our room?" "Oh-Follow me!" *They follow Lilly*  William and Liam never got there eyes away from Lilly and they stared at each other like they were gonna have a fight that who is Lilly gonna be together with................ Then Lilly said..."Ok boys! This is your guys room now you guys can do anything i am just gonna clean the house i guess...." "Wait Lilly!" Said Liam..."Let me help you!" "Oh that's so sweet of you Liam but my step-mom is gonna kill me....." "She is now gone!" "Lemme just go down stairs for it.." *She goes down stairs* "Hahahahah mom is now broken up LOL!" "UGHHHHH YOU STUPID RAT!" *Breaks her real mom's necklace and throws it up in the sky very high and it never came down* "Nooooo MY REAL MOM'S NECKLACE UGH!" *Brings her suitcase and smacks it on her head and she flied in the sky and never came down too* "Uh What just happened lilly?" "Oh uh nothing!" "Oh ok i have a backup girl" "Wow so is she gonna be my step-mom?" "Yes Lilly!" "Oh ok! I hope she is not mean or anything..." "She won't be rude......And besides why do you think that Lilly?" "Well the mom that never came back she has been rude ever since i have been part of this family........" "Wait....What do mean 'Since i have been part of this family'?" "Uh uh me and my sis were the 'King and Queen's' daughter's and ever since this lady has kidnapped us she has been rude when i told her my name and she treated my sister ever since she told her name...." "Oh well my backup girl is the 'Queen' and i am the 'King' and your brothers are the prince..." "Uh-uh-uh have nothing to say 😶" "Lol let me call her on my gold phone" "Oh ok imma just go and clean the house" "Wait wait wait!" "What is it dad?" "Well we are moving back to our castle" "Oh ok! I will pack my bags come on sissy!" "Oh ok!" *They pack their bags* "Ok dad me and crystal are ready so, can we leave already cause this house is disgusting!" "Oh ok sweetie hop in your real mom is waiting to see her daughter's faces for a long time......" "Oh lets gooooo!" *They reach the castle* "Wow soo big!" "Yup and this is our home" "OMG I DIBS BIGGER ROOM!" "NO FAIR LILLY I DIBED THE BIG ROOM FIRST!" "BUT I SAID IT HAHAHAH! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN LOL!" "UGHHHH!" "Girls now meet your real mom" (Before lemme show how they all look like and also Liam first!)