"All done" she exclaim.

I got up and look at myself in the mirror. I did look amazing. My makeup was all natural which match with the outfit plus my hair was down and in waves.

"Girl if I were a guy I would totally hit on you" Sophia said.

"Sophia" I started.

"Come on let's go down. Lover boy must be waiting down stairs" she said.

"Lover boy?" I said while raising an eyebrow.

"Yes now wait here while I open the door"

Not so long Daniel came into the living room with a huge bouquet of different pink, white and red flowers,

"Some flowers for another flower" he said while placing them in my arms.

"They are gorgeous, thank you" I said.

"Ok enough both of you go and take care I'll place these in a base" Sophia said while rushing us out.

"Thank you" I saw Daniel mouth to Sophia.

"Let's go" he said while offering me his arm.

"Where are we going" I ask while we got on the car.

"Surprise" he responded with a smirk on his handsome face.

He drove for about an hour till we got to an amusement park. Which was in an island surrounded by water. The night was beautiful. It was clear and the moon was reflected on the water. Daniel held out his hand.

"This is amazing" I said and meaning every word if it. It might not be a fancy dinner but it was amazing.

For the rest of the night we spend it getting in different rides and eating a lot of junk food. As a gift and for memory he won a huge teddy bear in the ring tossing game.

The last of our rides was the Ferris wheel.

"Let me help you" Daniel said while helping me to get on on.

As our ride went up I couldn't help but look outside. From up here we can see

the light from the city. It was beautiful.

"Alex" Daniel said.

"Yeah" I said while turning around and looking at him.

"I know it might be too soon and how right now your feeling for me aren't strong however, it would be an honor and amazing if you would become my girlfriend" he said.

I was so close to tearing.

"I know you might need time to think and" he was going to keep on going but I stop him by bring my lips to meet his.

He seem surprise at first.however, he responded to my kiss right away.

" It would be my honor to go out with you" I said after breaking the kiss.

He smile and right then fireworks started and we both turn and smile towards each other.

At the end of the night he drop me off at home.

"See you tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said while leaning in to kiss him.

"Goodnight" I said.

"Goodnight" he said back and walked away.

"Omg I totally saw that" Sophia said as soon as I got inside.

"Gosh women , are you trying to kill me " I said.

"Tell me everything please" she said while giving me her puppy eyes .

Sophia and I stay up talking about everything that happen tonight.

"I'm so happy for you Alex, you deserve to be happy" she said before young of to sleep.

————————————————-/—-

It's been a long time but I'm back I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I have been writing this for over a month but I could never figure out what I really wanted. Also thank for not giving up on my book and I hope you keep on reading.

Thank you :)

XxMaddyXx