"I know Alex, you have been telling me this since day one" he responded.

Still I don't care how many time I have to tell him since I can't take risk. Cole's allergic reaction to onion is really strong.

"I'll bring him back tomorrow afternoon, if that's OK with you" he said.

"Yeah that OK" I stated.

"Papa lets go" Cole said while rushing Ashton out the door.

"So no goodbye to mom Cole" I said causing him to look back.

"Ti Amo mamma" he said while hugging and kissing me in the cheeks.

" I love you too baby" I told home while giving him a hug.

With that both Cole and him left while I stood back and watch as Cole rush Ashton into getting to the car.

END OF FLASHBACK:

"Alex star getting ready already" Soph scream from upstairs.

Yeah today was my first official Date with Daniel. I have already decided on a casual (picture on top).

"I know I still have time" I scream back.

" You think you have time he should be here in an hour " she says while rushing down the stairs.

"Calm your tits women" I said.

"God how can I be more anxious than you" she said more to herself than to me.

"Hey it's ok" I said and to be honest I'm a nerve wreck right now. It has been so long since I last went on a date that its as if it were my first time going on one all over again.

"Come on go and take a bath while I set everything up" Soph stated while rushing up Me up the stairs.

As soon as I got to my room I discarded everything I had on and rush into the bathroom. Fifteen minutes later and I was out of the bathroom and ready to change.

" Finally" Sophia said exasperating.

"Stop it, I didn't even take so long" I said.

"You didn't take long. Girl are you crazy, we only have thirty minutes to get you ready before Daniel gets in here" she said breathlessly.

I walk towards the bed and put in the outfit while she waited outside.

"Done" I declare.

Sophia rush into the room and sat me down.

"OK so we are going for the casual makeup with this out fit" she said while applying the makeup.