CHAP 12: Go Zayn! \o/\o/

So went went to Dinagsa Festival and got paint all over our body! hahaha I mean, its a festival where you get to put paint on someone even if you dont know them! Its very funnnnn! We wore white shirt so the paint could be clearly seen! We went to the mall with our painted shirts! OH YEAH! like a boss! hahaha

Im so tired but still updated for you cupcakes!

and this chappy is dedicated to Mirandas_A_babe XD

If you want a dedication just comment :)

Gabby's POV

I mean, Paul saved the day, but the management made it worse.

I sank back on the seat as we made our way to SyCo building. Lou, the boy's stylist, offered to bring Lily home. The building It is huge, with glass walls and windows, like what you see in televisions. Niall and I haven't spoken yet. All the boys except for Liam tried to talk to me. But I was very angry and pissed with Jess and with Niall. He should've been the one who defended me! Not Liam! I mean, I was grateful for what Liam did. But Niall is my boyfriend for smufsake! I don't want to think that he believed her. Cause if he did, we'll see.

It took us about 20 minutes and 15 seconds to drive from the studio. How did I know? Because my eyes was at my watch the whole time, literally the whole time. 

Fans are screaming outside the car, and we have to run very fast so we wouldn't get caught in the "traffic". We had a lot of securities by our side because the fans are throwing their selves at the boys. Not just their whole body, but with papers, teddy bears, and even shoes so that the boys will notice them. We hurried towards the elevator and Louis being the childish one, pushed all 20 buttons and we had to suffer from the elevator stopping at all floors. 

I decided to wait outside but unfortunately, they.... need me there inside. We walked towards the board room, with the whole management looking intently at us, and with a very angry looking Dan (the manager) holding a newspaper.

"Lads, and lady, please seat down." He said, trying to sound calm, but his voice is obviously shaking.

"Liam, care to explain what just happened?"  Everyone turned to Liam and he shifted nervously on his seat.

"Well.. Erm... Actually-" He started to explain but I cut him off.

"Actually, it ws my fault. Jess and I were best friends, and we had an issue that ruined our friendship. She told me that she would take Niall away from me but I answered back. I knew her so well. Thats why I was expecting her to do something like that to embarass me. Especially in front of my BOYFRIEND and the fans. She hates me." I explained and glanced over at Niall, who was fidgeting as well.

"Do you know that it ws all over the news?! Here look at this." He said and angrily threw the newspaper at us. Our picture is in the front page. 

ONE DIRECTION INvOLVED IN A SCANDAL

Just this afternoon at the boy's cd signing, a fan notified us that there was quite a scene between one of fans, and Liam Payne. It was also said that the ruckus is the 1st scandal of the boys.  Not a sex scandal, but a scandal involving Gabby, Niall Horan's girlfriend. It was alleged that Gabby told one fan to get away from Niall because of jealousy. Liam Payne stepped into the scene and sent the fan away. The question is, why is Liam Payne the one who defended Gabby? is it because he's daddy direction after all? Or has he been cheating on his girlfriend, Daniel Peazer?

We stared at it and kept silent. That was loads of crap! Liam, cheating on Danielle? They gotta be kidding me!

"What can you say about that huh?!" Dan said, slamming his hands on the table. "What will your endorsments and fans say about this?! a scandal. A SCANDAL. Do you know how big that word is?!! it could ruin your reputation!"

"Dan could you please calm down?! You know the paps are good in sensationalizing! We are there and its obviously not a scandal!" Zayn said standing up and slammed his hands on the table. We all turned to him, shocked, by his comment.

"How could you say that to us?! Don't forget that we brought you here! We worked hard for you and you're gonna answer back?! Show some respect!"

"I respect all of you but this issue is crap.  Lets just let it go! Arrange some interviews. We care for Gabby, and we can't let anyone insult and embarass her like that, especially in front of us!"

"Who do you think you are, ordering us like that?!"

"We're one direction and we're bringing you fortune."

Dan, and the rest of the management, aslo fell silent  Zayn is the type of guy who is quiet and mysterious.  But I guess the term, "silent but deadly" can be applied to him.

"And besides, we trust Gabby more than her! Heck, we don't even know her! We are so tired and you called us here for this small matter. I respect you people because you brought us here. But next time, learn to trust us, will you."  He added and walked away. And just WOW. Zayn just walked out of the board room. Tall and proudWe looked at each other and quickly got the same idea. We followed Zayn outside and Dan stood there frozen, with his mouth hanging open.

Ok no Niall and Gabby here. buuttttt, this is just a filler chapter so forgive me please.

anywaaaay, I still don't have a couple name for Niall and Gabby. help meeeeee!

and do you think there is a love triangle between Niall, Liam and Gabby?

Then im gonna need a couple name for Liam and Gabby! WAHAHAHAHA

might update tomorrow, if there are 3 votes and 5 comments! :D

I know im asking for 5 but i know that only a few will comment and it will take a long time to reach 5 ! hahaha means more time to write hihihi

please vote and commentttt!

 BYEEEEEEEEEEE! thank you cupcakes!

P.S. The next chap is already here! so commenttttttt. and voteeeeeee

P.s. 2 more comments and 1 voteee for the next chap!

I need feedbacks XD