Sammy also looked revolted. "I, um, I'm leaving." he stood up and grabbed his twin by the arm. "Come, Ann. Let's go vomit in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom,"

Diana got up, sending her brother and Hermione a tight smile before following after her twin. She grabbed his hand, the wisps climbing up their arms as they walked out of the Great Hall.

"Did Mum get back to you on the wisps?" Sammy questioned, glancing down his tingling arm.

"Yeah, she said she thinks that our magical core is somehow bonded or linked together. She said to ask Dumbledore about it because he will probably know more." Diana answered, lightly swinging their arms.

Sammy nodded. "We should ask Dumbledore after the task. I want to know more,"

"Yeah, me too,"

***

THE TASK

"Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now, as Mr. Diggory and Mr. Potter are tied for first position, they will be the first to enter the maze, followed by Mr. Krum and Miss Delacour." Dumbledore spoke, his voice a bit strained.

Diana sat between her brother and twin in the strands as she made eye contact with Cedric. She placed her hand on her heart and tapped it three times, telling him she loved him. Cedric grinned, tapping his heart back and pointing towards her. She smiled and mimicked him as she looked toward Harry, who was already staring at her, and blew him a kiss which caused him to smile through the nerves.

"The first person to touch the cup will be the winner! I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. Should, at any point, a contestant wish to withdraw from the task, he or she needs to send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants! Gather around. Quickly!" Dumbledore and the contestants huddled in a circle.

Sammy grabbed his twin's hand that she was tapping against her legs. "Stop stressing out, Ann. I can feel it. I don't know how but I can. So stop,"

Diana opened her mouth to respond, but Dumbledore spoke. "Champions, prepare yourselves! On the count of three. One—" The canon went off and Harry and Cedric disappeared inside the maze.

The next half hour was long as Diana's knee bounced up and down, and anxiety floored her. Her hair never changed from its mix of yellow and violet as she clutched her twin's hand tightly causing the wisps to react.

"I feel like I'm going to throw up," Diana muttered as Ron placed his hand on her knee stopping it from moving.

"They're going to be fine, Ana," Ron said, grabbing her other hand. He rubbed his thumb on the back of her hand, trying to smooth his sister.

Diana wanted to believe him, but something in her gut said differently. Something bad was going to happen. She could feel it. When a red flare shot in the sky, Diana's throat became dry as sand. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she saw Fleur was spat out of the maze and the next flare was for Krum. After the flares, it felt like an eternity past. The students of Hogwarts became restless with nerves as they waited for something—anything to happen.

Before they could blink, a flash happened which caused Diana to bolt up out of her seat and look out for her boys. Everyone was cheering and the band was playing as her eyes focused on them. Her breath hitched, knowing something was wrong. She tagged her hands out of her brothers' hands and descended down the stands as a heart-wrenching scream broke out of Fleur. 

Diana stepped onto the field before coming to a halt and saw Harry lying on Cedric's unmoving body, sobbing on his chest. The world seemed to stop around Diana as she covered her mouth. She felt dizzy causing her to fall backwards and was caught by Fred. A sob ripped out of her throat as everything got quiet when they realized what was going on.

Cedric Diggory was dead.

"No, no!" She faintly heard Harry scream as Dumbledore tried to move him off Cedric's body. "He's back! He's back! Voldemort's back. Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back."

"Annie! You need to breathe!" Fred yelled, holding his sister.

"I-I can't," Diana wheezed out as it was becoming difficult to breathe."I-I c-can't breathe, Freddie,"

George looked at his twin with a panicked look. "I think she's having a panic attack. We need to take her inside the castle."

Fred picked up his little sister in his arms before sprinting towards the castle with George on his heels. Once in the common room, the redhead sat on the couch with Diana on his lap. Her breath came out at a rapid rate as he ran his hand through her deep blue hair when Sammy burst into the room and hurried over to his twin.

He took her from his brother, setting the taller of the two on his lap.
"I'm here, Ann. Focus on my breathing. In and out."

Diana buried her face in his neck as she followed his breathing. Soon, she calmed down as she laid her head on his shoulder and clutched his hand tightly.

"He's gone. Cedric's gone,"