Chapter 6

The next day many agency's and pro hero's were brought together for a meeting to discuss the events that happened with Overhaul the day before. They've come to the conclusion that Overhaul has been using, supposedly his daughter, Eri's quirk and blood to make bullets that erases your quirk permanently. Nighteye was able to see the future of one of the guys involved in this and found where they're hiding. After all the details they came up with a plan to rescue the girl in a few days. Deku and Mirio looked upset for having to wait that long but Hana and convinced them that the planning and scheming takes some time.

(Sorry I didn't feel like writing that entire scene🥲)

A few days later the hero's teamed up with the police and met up in front of the location. They were each given information on the quirks of the Shie Hassaikai. Hana was skimming through it until Nighteye placed his hands on her shoulders.

"What is it?" Hana knew what he was going to say from this mornings events but still asked him anyways.

"Hana, you don't have to be a part of this mission."

"We talked about this earlier hon, if I'm not a part of this mission knowing that I can be then how can I call myself a real hero?"

"But don't you see, it's risky. The Hissaikai are dangerous. I'm just trying to keep you safe. If any of us die today it should be me." Nighteye felt his head being turned towards Hana.

"Don't say that! You're stronger than that. I know you. You won't go down without a fight."

"That doesn't mean I'm completely out of harms way! So please don't follow me to my death!"

"And as long as I have a say in that, it won't be your death." Hana sternly looked him in the eyes. Nighteye gave up at the sight of that look which told him she wasn't going to change her mind.

"I understand you're worried but I'm not defenseless. So please just-

A large villain with a mask suddenly bursted through the gates.

"Why are you here? It's still so early in the morning." The villain spoke.

"How did they know we were here already?!" Hana said.

"Brace yourselves!"

Everyone stood back making room before Ryuku transformed into her dragon form. She grabbed ahold of the villain and pinned him down giving everyone else the chance to barge in. There were men trying to keep them from coming in but the police pushed past them making an entrance for the hero's. They through the hall way until Nighteye stopped them in front of an area with a vase. He removed the vase revealing the wood.

"This is it. There's a secret passage here. You tap the boards in a specific order."

Nighteye pushed on the boards in a pattern as a door started to open. Just at that moment three more Hassaikai members leaped out and lunged at them. Hana was able to take two of them down in a second while the cockroach wrapped them up. (Forgot his name)

"Bubble girl! Get the last one!" Hana said.

"We'll make sure these guys don't follow. You go on ahead! We'll catch up when we can!" Bubble girl said while restraining the third member.

The rest of the group headed down a long staircase before coming across another hallway.

"We're almost there! Hurry!"

They stopped coming across a dead end. Mirio used his quirk to check the other side and saw the hallway continue on. Deku and another boy his age were able to break through the wall in one hit. They continued on until suddenly the entire building started to become very twisty and wobbly.

"What's happening to the building?" Hana asked struggling to keep her balance.

She took one step forward and suddenly felt the ground beneath her disappear. She looked down to see a giant hole open under her as she started to fall. She felt a hand grab her own and looked up to see Nighteye trying to pull her up.

"I've got you!"

Hana then felt something wrap around her ankles pulling her down. Other hero's were struggling to pull her up while whatever grabbed her was trying to pull her down further and further.

"Let go!" Hana told the Hero's.

"What!?" Nighteye shouted.

"Trust me! I can take whoever is down there! Just let go! Once I find a way out of here I'll be able to find you with my quirk!"

Nighteye leaned closer to her and put something in her pockets before letting her go. Hana starting falling to the ground with great speed. She took out a blade and made deep slices in what looked to be tentacles around her ankles to loosen their grip. Once she reached the floor she was face with a man in a cloak and mask, with tentacles coming out of his arms and back. She watched as he injected himself with some serum as the tentacles grew larger with spikes.

"Greetings, hero."