Chapter 5

Nighteye and Hana have been dating for a few months now. A lot has happened since then. All Might retired after his identity was revealed by All For One. (He also found out she was dating Nighteye). Endeavor has become the new number 1 hero. And Nighteye even has a second sidekick now, Mario Togata from UA. Ever since All Might retired he's talked a bunch about a boy name Izuku Midoriya. And told her that he passed on his power to him. Hana was happy but sadden by the fact he won't be able to do any hero work anymore. But at least he doesn't have to hide anymore.

Eventually, Hana is informed that Mirio is bringing in Izuku Midoriya later that day.

"That's All Might's successor, right?"

"Yes. Although I still stand by the fact it should've been Mirio who inherited the power."

Hana noticed that Nighteye seemed upset and frustrated by the fact Mirio wasn't chosen as the successor.

"Look Mirai, just give the boy a chance. You shouldn't judge someone you haven't even met in person yet. He may change your mind." Hana rested her hands on his shoulders.

"Do I look like the kind of man to easily have his mind changed, love?"

"But I can do it sometimes." Hana said.

"It's different when it comes to you." Nighteye said pecking her forehead.

"How so. I'm normal... ish to. If I could do then anyone can. They just never bother to try with you. You're too stubborn."

"Point taken. But I highly doubt it."

~~~~~
*With Mirio and Deku*

"Hey don't be nervous! You're gonna do great. If you want some advice, make him laugh!" Mirio has brought Deku to Sir Nighteye's agency, and Deku felt like he's was already about to die of fear.

"Make him laugh?" Deku asked following Mirio up a staircase.

"Yeah he really likes jokes." Mirio responded. "Also I'm pretty sure his partner is here today so you have nothing to worry about! She's a really sweetheart!"

"Aren't you his partner?" Deku asked.

"Well... sidekick yes. But I don't mean it that way. I mean the other way."

"The other way?" Deku thought for a second before it finally clicked what he meant. "He has a girlfriend?"

"Exactly! She's really nice! Sometimes I question how he was able to score with someone like her! I mean no offense, he's funny when he wants to be but he's always so serious. But she's like a second mother to me!"

The two boys finally arrived at the door. Mirio patted Deku's shoulder before knocking. A few seconds later a tall, but very pretty lady with emerald eyes answered the door.

"Oh, Mirio. Time already? That was fast."

"Yeah sorry, I just wanted to make sure we weren't late." Mirio chuckled.

"Well you are 30 minutes early but I'm sure he won't mind. Oh, you must be Izuku Midoriya. All Might talks about you all the time." Hana softly smiled.

"R-Really? Wow I didn't know. Sorryimgettingofftopic! It's a pleasure to meet you miss.... Uh..."

"You can just call me Hana. Or anything you'd like."

"Anything I like? I don't really understand." Deku said.

"Well sometimes Mirio let's mom slip out once in a while."

"Mom! I mean- wow this is kinda awkward!" Mirio blushed in embarrassment.

Hana let the boys in and got them settled. She started to lead them to Nighteye's office suddenly hearing a loud laughing coming from the inside.

"Oh boy. What did she do this time?" Hana opened the door revealing Bubble girl in tickling machine. Mirio said nothing while Deku looked completely freaked out by this.

Nighteye who was controlling the machine turned his head giving Deku a glare that can easily pierce into someone's soul. Hana looked at Deku now understanding that Deku failed to make him laugh with an All Might impression. Nighteye on the other hand didn't do much. Mostly because Hana was staring right at him with what seems like an innocent expression but he knew her too well to fall for it as such. He knew behind those emerald eyes was a death stare as if saying If you do something to him I will end your life. He would never admit to it, but it scared him.

He snapped out of his trance and took Midoriya into his office. Hana sighed while she waited outside with Mirio.

"I hope he doesn't push the boy too far." Hana rested her cheek on her hand.

"Maybe sometimes sir can go a little over the top but I'm sure Deku will do great!"

"Deku huh? Definitely a strange name, but unique. It suits him." Hana said with a soft smile.

There was a short pause until some banging was heard from inside the office along with voices. Hana grew concerned but refrained herself from checking on them. She knew how far Nighteye can go sometimes but she trusted that he wouldn't use hand to hand combat on a new recruit, especially indoors. After a short while the banging had stopped. Hana no longer being able to keep still got up and opened the door. The once basic office was now a disaster. Papers and books everywhere, and for some reason there were foot prints on the walls. Everything in the room was basically screwed up except for all the All Might posters.

"What happened in here?" Hana asked.

She noticed Deku was a bit scratched up and on his knees with a stamp. Nighteye was standing over him as he looked Hana who was giving him a face that said 'Seriously?'

A moment after Nighteye had sent Deku and Mirio to patrol the city while keeping an eye out for a certain villain, Kai Chisaki. Or nowadays known as Overhaul. They watched them leave the building before Hana spoke.

"So what went on in there?"

"I had him try to take the stamp from me in a certain amount of time and stamp his contract himself."

"And by the looks of it he succeeded?"

"No. But I was already going to except him from the start. He also managed to avoid all of the posters in the room despite his speed."

"I see. He has a lot of spirit in him. Just like All Might. He'll make a great symbol of peace one day. And Mirio will become a great hero. One that makes people smile."

"Right."

Nighteye pecked her cheek and went back in his office. Hana sat by the window gazing at the city. She smiled at the thought of Deku being the new symbol of peace. Right now the world isn't the same as it was. Villains will continue to get more comfortable now that All Might isn't around anymore. They were gonna need a bright light. They needed someone to show there is still a future for this world. A bright light. A symbol. Mirio..... Deku.

Hana was snapped out of her thoughts by a buzzing in her pocket. She took out her phone with the contact popping up as Mirio.

"Hello?"

"Mo- I mean Hana! Me and Deku just ran into Overhaul in an alley. And he had a little girl with him. She had bandages all over her limbs and she seemed really scared. I think she's in trouble."

"Alright. Both of you come back and tell us what happened. From there we'll figure out a plan to rescue this girl. Okay?"

"Sure! We're on our way back now!"

Hana hung up and stepped into Nighteye's office.

"Mirai. The boys ran into Overhaul."