(((play video)))

venti had the violin in his hand as he watched (first name)'s hands danced over the piano. the birds chirping around complimented her subtle voice as she carefully tunes out each melody.

"you have a nice voice." i commented as soon as i got close enough.

she only smiled at me as she continued to run her fingers across the keys, venti with the violin matching her tune so it compliments the piano.

soon enough they made a wonderful melody that made almost everyone gather to where we were.

the duet they had was truly spectacular, "you were amazing!" was all i could mutter out.

"i thought you only knew how to olay the violin?" venti asked as he placed down his instrument.

"i know how to play a lot of instruments, though i specifically just minored violin in college." she explained.

"i see! but we were so good! i knew a venti-(first name) combo was a great idea!" venti jumped around her as she snickered with the team.

"good job, might as well collab with us next time, huh?" aether said as he laughed along with them.

"agreed." xiao said with his ever so short replies.

"i'd be looking forward to our collab," (first name) joked around

"hey don't steal my pianist spot from 4NEMO!"

×

"good job for today's shoot!" jean said as she smiled brightly at us.

"(first name), i have something a bit more private to discuss with the boys, you can go ahead and take your rest now." jean followed up.

"i see, well great work to all of you " (first name) replied as she gave us a bow alongside with a wave.

"be safe!" venti yelled out before she went out the room.

"alright. but first let me get a few papers in my office, amber will be dropping by with some equipment so please do help her out with it." jean said as she also made her way out,

"alright. we got it." aether said as jean completely left the room.

"today was surprising, huh!" venti spoke out

"sure is. who would've thought she'd be so talented." xiao mentioned.

"if she weren't our assistant earlier, she probably would get signed. i wonder why she never tried getting her big break." aether said so as well.

"maybe she's just not in it for the fame." i told them

"she's pretty organized and she likes sticking with concrete plans."

"maybe a life of an idol wouldn't fit her much?" i followed up

"you have a point." aether said and right there and then, a knock was heard on the door.

"that must be amber." venti said as he opened the door.

"ah hello!" the brunette said as she had a big box on her hand.

"let me get that for you." xiao said as he lifted the big box off her hands.

"..thank you." amber mouthed as she sighed.

"hold on i still got one more box to bring here, i left it near the elevator." she said while panting.

"i'll help you get it." i said as her face grew much lighter.

"thank you so much." she said as she continued to walk out.

i followed her to the end of the hall and onto he elevator to claim the box, i suddenly wanted to ask more about (first name) so i decided to ask about her recruitment.

"hey, ms. amber."

"mhm?"

"you recruited (first name), right?"

"ah yes, i did."

"how did a law major who minored violin end up in showbiz?" i asked while holding up the box but saw her stop walking

"majored law?" she asked.

"minored violin?? i didn't know she could play instruments." amber mentioned out.

"we had an org together. and i had shared one class with her all throughout college.. but.."

"i didn't know she majored law."

×

rel; the humming w the piano and violin is mine, guess u could say im living up to my one man band. and i couldn't sleep so i made an update. also join our server! link is in bio and comment sec ~

https://discord.gg/MzppexWS8g