"Oh so cute! I think it's time we start focusing on other things though." Mary said out of no where making me confused. "Can you all please start explaining because im about over being confused." "We can wait a little longer love. A lot has happened the last several days." I nodded leaning into his chest. "Well at least you two don't look like you've been attacked by a wild animal anymore." Josh teased making me blush and look away. "You think it'll be like that when I find a mate?" Josh asked Carter "Dude. Im in the same boat as you how the hell would I know?" Carter came back. "Ehh. Probably not. Im a cat, we get a lot... rougher... than wolves with a full moon." I said shrugging and they just looked at me "Welp. Good luck with that Blake but it seems you didn't mind too much." Josh said as Carter gagged. "If I ever have to watch that again im taking a leap of faith off the roof." Carter said scrunching his nose up making me laugh. "As long as I don't have to bite you again I'll be fine." "Oh please I can't be that bad." "You taste like a wet dog." I said smirking hearing Blake snort. "Why did you have to lick it though?" Josh asked creeped out. "Once I make the mark if I lick it it heals it... well when I'm like that anyways." I said shrugging. They just nodded.

"So uh... what happened with your sister?" I asked as Blake and I walked away. He sighed wrapping his arm around my waist. "Well... we don't know. After you snapped and we restricted you enough to get her to run outside to capture you we don't know where she went. I've also been to busy making sure you're okay and getting things ready for everything. She may be my sister but she has been like that her whole life. She thinks because she's my sister she's the queen of everything." He said and I nodded. "We never got to try and start over... I didn't mean to scare her but she... she just... she scared me." I admitted hearing Blake chuckle "Yeah she scared me too but it's okay. She will come back." I smiled and leaned into him but there was a feeling I had that I didn't really like.

We headed into his room and I noticed a box on the table he has on the other side of his room. "What's that?" I asked and he looked confused "No idea. It wasn't there this morning." We walked over and I opened the box to see a beautiful dress, shoes, necklace and my crown. My mouth dropped open as I seen the dress "there's a note" Blake said handing it to me.

"To Our Queen Kitten,

This dress is for when they crown you their Luna and for whenever you and Blake decided to get married. I know how important it is for the pack to have a Luna and we all decided to get you a dress that will remind you of your time here with this family in New Orleans and for your new gained family with your new pack. Do not think you are abandoning all of us here, you never have, we understand your reasons for leaving and we couldn't be happier with what happened. We will always be apart of your pack here, and if you ever need any help at all we are all willing to stand by not only your side, but Blake's side as well. We all hope you enjoy the gift and can't wait to see you wear it.

Love,

Klaus and your New Orleans Pack.

Tears filled my eyes as I read the letter and Blake kissed my cheek. "That is what my mom was talking about earlier love. I wanted to do this differently but I can't wait anymore." Blake said letting go of me. I sat the letter down and turned around as my mouth dropped to see Blake down on one knee.

"Arabella Noelle Rose, I understand it's only been a few days since we have met and I have fallen in love with you. Getting to experience everything with you and being by your side as made me want to be not only a better boyfriend and mate but also a much better Alpha. Will you do me the honors of becoming my wife and stand by my side to be the Luna of our pack?"