Chapter 21

Seojin's pov

I had actually known it for a long time. When he confessed to me, I expected him to tell me that he was my actual boyfriend I was looking for... I don't understand why he didn't confess earlier about this, but I guess he must have a reason.

"W-When'd you find out?" he looked away.

"I actually heard you talking to Kai before at school."

Flashback
Baekhyun dragged Kai to a corner and I followed them, not trying to eavesdrop but just really curious to what they were talking about.

"I asked. What. Are. You. Doing. Here." yelled Jongin.

"I should asking YOU that question. Hmph. Boyfriend? Why, were you so happy she lost her memory and now you finally had the chance to become her 'boyfriend' which would have never happened if she didn't?" yelled Baekhyun, laughing with amusement.

H-he wasn't my boyfriend? W-what...?! Then who is... Can it be Baekhyun? N-no he would've told me... But if it's not him then why is he all mad and how does he know this? Questions were floating around my head. M-maybe it's Baekhyun...

That's when I heard Jongin,"We all know that it was you who' e been trying to hurt Seojin. So back away now." he was glaring into Baekhyun's eyes. Baekhyun let go of Kai's collar, making me think that he was going to come near me. I quickly ran.

Baekhyun... he IS my boyfriend from my lost memory.... I started to pretend that I've never heard anything and waited for Baekhyun to say something. But nothing. I-I'll just wait until he tells me...

Flashback ended

"O-oh... I actually didn't want to tell you this... but I don't want to lie to you... So, we actually broke up... Wait, but... I still love you and the reason we broke up was because.." Baekhyun started.

"Y-yeah?"

"You saw me kissing another girl in the last school. Min Ji. B-but I didn't try to! She just, just kissed me... It was a misunderstanding! S-so... can we get back together...?" He asked.

"M-min Ji?" I was a bit upset, but since I knew that it was a misunderstanding I was fine. "O-of course... Baekhyun, I love you" I wrapped both my arms around his neck and tiptoed to kiss him. He lowered his head and took put both his hands on my cheeks.