Chap 1

This all takes place back when tigers used to smoke. Waking up was always mediocre for Chuuya. He didn't hate it, he didn't love it. It just meant a new day. There was never anything pulling him back down to the bed like dreams or no motivation. It was just...kinda there.

As the ginger slowly rose from his bed, he wondered what would happen today. He slugged his way to the bathroom to get ready and take a shower. Damn the bedhead. How the hell did that even happen? The cold tile of the floor was excruciating yet it was too early to be floating. So he sat on the counter. No more cold feet. Brushing the hair he was beginning to grow out, more likely than not, the amount of knots will cause more anger and frustration to the poor kid. They say beauty is pain.

The shower was only 10 minutes long. The redhead always wondered what took Dazai so long in the shower. The warmth of the water hitting his head was soothing and calming. He found himself hypnotized by the pitter patter of the water against the shower wall and his head. He quickly realized he might fall asleep, as he was still slightly tired, so the petite one cut the warm water and switched to cold.

Hopping out of the shower and drying off was as easy as normal, no problems there. Getting dressed in a new outfit he admired and bought while shopping with Kouyou a few days before. Standing in the mirror with a smirk, his words aligned with his actions;

"This isn't fucking beauty. This is godly."

If the mirror were human the mirror would be jealous.

..

Mori had called the petite mafioso down to his office, but why? He was already assigned his mission for today, yesterday. Were there new trades or a last minute meeting? He had no clue.

Opening the pristine glossed doors, the dark aura in the room was worse than usual. Something was off. The look on the Boss's face was hard to read as usual, but easier to tell he was furious.

"Sir, what is the problem?" The worried future executive questioned with a concerned face.

"Dazai" The name seething through calm yet gritted teeth. It stung the ginger's ears. Needles attacking his brain.

This could end up being a touchy subject in the future. But what was important was finding out what the demon prodigy was up to now. It did slightly worry the small boy, even if he may deny it. Did he finally succeed in his ways of wonder? Why was he so worried?

"What about him!?" The slight panic in his voice did not shy away. It was subtle, but he was able to tell. And if Chuuya could tell, oh lord was Mori able to spot it.

"Son, why are you so panicked? Don't you hate him?"

The sly of the smirk that Mori didn't bother hiding, the piercing and questionable gaze felt like stabbing a wound already covered in salt. There is no wound, so why does Chuuya still feel panicked? What is so interesting about being worried because.... Because..

He couldn't tell. Not himself. Not Dazai. Not Kouyou.

Because not even he knew.

"I do... I hate him a lot. How is that relevant?"

"Well that's a relief, thought that you might go too."

This statement. This moment. Very confusing. What had he meant by "Might Go"?

"Dazai has become a traitor." said the man with a discerned expression.

What could that mean? A mystery I suppose. But nothing confused the chibi more than what just came out of the raveonettes mouth. How did he become a traitor? There is not a way even Dazai could get away. Chuuya swore under his breath words of vulgar expression.

"I would like you to try and find him, don't kill him though... I want to do that."

"Yes sir"

A bow of fear immersed from Chuuya. He sped out of there as fast as possible with a stunned aprenda.

————————

It's been a few hours since that encounter. Chuuya was getting ready to head out and search for the bandaged prodigy. He hoped he would find the bastard, he wanted to murder them or at least punch the piece of shit.

Quite often did the mafia kid Kyouka Izumi ask him how he was. But the redhead just patted her on the head and told her everything's okay with a smile. That's what he was. The mother, an older brother or just a really caring figure in the mafia. People loved him.

In order to not stick out to the one he was searching for, he had to choose a new outfit. One which Dazai has yet to memorize for the sake of picking fun. Looking through the bag of new clothes he got with Kouyou, Chuuya found a pretty good outfit.

He threw on some black ripped skinny legged jeans, a black and white shirt with horizontal and vertical stripes, and a pair of all black converse. He grabbed a bomber jacket just in case.

Tying his hair in a small pony at the back of his neck he glanced at the mirror.

A whistle from the doorway was heard, it was Komi the "Guard" but really, he was just a perverted dude who is still here because he has connections.

"Shut up, pervert"

This "Komi" fella? He would harass almost every slightly good looking person in his line of vision. It angered the petite person to a fine line of Murder and Tolerance.

"Awe, sweetheart. All I'm doing is complimenting you, no need to get all defensive"

Chuuya decided to ignore this, as if he did upset the man further, thus, the said man would go to Mori and complain. That would be a pain in the ass if you asked him.

Speeding his way out of the vicinity of the outrageous foe, he spotted his car.

Running over to it, hearing..

What was that? A beep. It was a beep. Multiple beeps. It clicked in his mind... A bomb.

"SHIT"

Standing back as the car blew to smithereens.

"IT WAS A BRAND NEW CAR WHO THE

FU-"

'Dammit.' Thought Chuuya, how-

"My motorcycle"

Thankfully the motorcycle was safe. But the lock was hard to pick.

He cursed while speeding off into the night

1066 words