𝚇𝚇𝙸

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎 → 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜

⊹ 𝟻-𝟼-𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟾 ⊹

Julian was in his last few days of school, and John and I were really taking advantage of it since that was about the only time we got any time alone.

Running around behind everyone's backs for a sum of about a month-and-a-half had been nothing short of exhausting, especially since we had a young child who was constantly around, and also annoyingly observant when it came to situations with John and me.

He'd been a bit disappointed when we told him that we weren't going to be moving back in together just yet, but now he was doing alright since he got to have sleepovers with John every week. It was especially good when John was back from India and Julian didn't have to worry about him leaving. John would come by some mornings to take Julian to breakfast before school. He'd come by to surprise him with chocolate cake after dinner. He'd find pretty much any excuse to come by and see his son, and it made me incredibly happy.

Now, John and I were a different story. I felt like a damned teenager again, sneaking around with him. We'd come up with elaborate stories to get around everyone, and when we were alone, we didn't really do as much talking as we did touching. The constant fear of everyone figuring out about us was positively thrilling, just as much as it had been way back in Hamburg. I certainly never thought that I'd have to shag John in bloody secret anymore, though. I also never thought that I'd hear John's ridiculous sex euphemisms again, that including his "hot weather" one from way back in the day. I figured that after we went public with our relationship that we'd never have to be secretive again, which seemed reasonable at the time, but now seemed absurd considering it was bloody John we were talking about.

Today was a Monday, Julian's last Monday of the school year, and I was off of work. John, of course, had nothing to do considering he and the Beatles were in the middle of recording right now--they were scheduled to officially start their newest project on the twenty-fourth with some demo recording--and that meant that we had some time alone.

Our time alone included many activities, but the most prominent one--to put it quite bluntly--was sex. We'd been apart for so long that it was like we had forgotten how good we went together, how electrifying it was when we were both in the mood, and after the first time back at it, we were unable to stop. Our months-long separation had reignited the feelings that had started this whole damn mess back in Hamburg, in 1961--lust. He wanted me, and I wanted him, so why in the hell did we need to have discussions? What was there to discuss when we both knew exactly what we wanted?

The simple answer was still the hardest to comprehend. There was quite a bit to discuss, starting with when the fuck were we going to tell everyone that we were pretty much back together? Though, had we really ever said that we were? Had we ever really defined this relationship? Not exactly.