Chapter three

I relly hope that you all enjoy it.And I no im not the best you'v ever read but give me a chance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lissa POV

How dare he yell at rose like that and he no's its her special day I am really gonna give him a peae of my mind.As I walk up to him I yell in his face.

"How dare you do that especialy on her special day really you no she never ment to hurt you Adrian I thought you were better than this"I am so upset that I start crying.

All I can do is whisper the rest"Adrian she was there for you when you needed her you should be there for her.You used to be like a brother to us now your just like everybody else who hates rose meen and a asshole.I really thoght you where diffrent"

And with that I walked away

Dimitri POV 

All I can think about is how much rose must be hurt.I go to run after her but Mason has already gone and now lissa is crying in Christans arms.Can this day get any worse.

When we reach the park Mason and Rose have already gottan everything ready and Mason is hugging rose.I run over and rose gets up and wraps her arms around me.Ten she see's lissa crying and runs over to her.

"Thank's Mason you really are good to her more than Adrian and if I get a YES you will be my Best Man"Mason smiles and then he laugh's

"You no she was more worried that she had ruinned the day and so she wanted to make sure that everything was ready for when you got here"I smiled when he said that.

"Thats my roza more worried about everybody else rather than herself "

Rose POV

When I see lissa crying I thought that she had got hurt and than Mia tells me everything that happend when I ran away.

"Oh My God this is all my fault if I hadn't been a wuss and ran away then Lissa woudn't have givin out to Adrian and gottan upset"Thats all I could say

"Doun't worry Rose it wasn't your fault someone had to put him in his place before he went over bored"Lissa said

"Everybody Lunch"My Father screamed

Half way true the meal Dimitri hit his nife off of his glass

"I would like to ask my roza somthing"He looked nervise why was he nervise.He stood up and then Lissa pushed me up.

"Yes Dimitri wait do you want to ask me2

He got down on his two nee's

"Dimitri what are you doing" There where butterflies in my stomach and now I was starting to get nervouse.

"RoseMarie Hathaway would you do the honor of becoming my Wife"