Chapter one

I hope you enjoy this is my first time writting a story and please ignore my spellings as im not the best at english

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose POV

Its been a week since Lissa has become Queen and she hasn't had time for me that much.Adrian is still angry at me and never stops giving me death glare's.Mason has excepted that I like Dimitri and not him but on the other hand my Mother is still trying to ask me loads of questions Like when did it start and to be honest I just tell her we'll talk another time.But today is the day when She and my Father are coming over for dinner and me and Dimitri have no idea how we are going to them everything.

I wake up to the sound of Dimitri closing the bedroom door,So I get up and go for a shower.Whene I get out I can smell pancake's.I get dressed and then go down stairs and to my suprise Lissa,Christian,Mason,Mia,Eddie,my parents and Adrian are there.

"Hey".Lissa say's as she pulls me into a hug and she looks really excited and so does everybody else besides adrian he seem's upset and my mother dousn't look to happy herself.What is happening.

"Is there somthing I should no becouse I was not tould that we were having a party or whatever this is"

"Doun't worry Rose were only here becouse were all going on a picknick"Says Mason

"Well we better get going"Says Mia all excited

On the way there everyone was so excited and coudn't stop giggling.There such wierdo's getting so excited over a picknick.Was all I ould think