🛹🏳️‍🌈🥳 Chapter ten 🥳🏳️‍🌈🛹

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
(This chapter is brought to you by...

everything that happens in this chapter is completely platonic and Atsumu being a very affectionate big brother and Osamu being a clingy bitch and in no way what so ever is this chapter or book trying to ship the twins together.

Thank you so much for sponsoring this book today)

"And now the final race for tonight is The Fox vs Atsumu." Komori said into the mic

"Ya ready." Atsumu said cockily to his brother not knowing it was him. The Fox nodded his head in return earning a pout from Atsumu, Osamu's face then turned into one of confusion. "How come ya talk to Suna but not me?" Before Osamu could say anything komori butted in and explained the rules for the last time that night.

"Ready
*🏃‍♂️🛹🚶‍♂️
*🏃‍♂️🛹🚶‍♂️
*🏃‍♂️🛹🚶‍♂️
*🏃‍♂️🛹🚶‍♂️
*🏃‍♂️🛹🚶‍♂️
Set
*🏃‍♂️🛹🚶‍♂️
*🏃‍♂️🛹🚶‍♂️
*🏃‍♂️🛹🚶‍♂️
*🏃‍♂️🛹🚶‍♂️
*🏃‍♂️🛹🚶‍♂️
*🏃‍♂️🛹🚶‍♂️
*🏃‍♂️🛹🚶‍♂️
GO!!!!"

Osamu immediately took off at a slower pace then usual. What a lot of people didn't know was that he was very good at controlling the pace of the race. Atsumu tried to speed up but it was like something was telling him that, that was fast enough. Osamu picked up the pace which let Atsumu speed up, this made Atsumu so damn confused why all of a sudden he could speed up.

They came to the intersection, this was Osamu's one weak point since he couldn't hear nor see his opponent. Osamu went right while Atsumu went left. Osamu went as fast as he possibly could as Atsumu did the same, still confused on what just happened. Atsumu was the first out of the intersection giving him a bit of hope but The Fox was close behind. Osamu sped up and harshly cut his brother off almost nocking Atsumu off because of how close he was cutting it. It took Atsumu a sec to regain his balance but that second costed him the race. The crowd went crazy.

"What the hell was that?" Atsumu questioned wanting to know how he had cut him off so quickly. "..." "I've never seen someone cut someone off so harshly and cutting it so close." "..." "like how in the hell did you mange that?" "..." "ya are so much better then I thought." "Thanks, ya to." Atsumu's head snapped towards Osamu after hearing him speak. "Well I better get going my brother is probably wondering where I am, I didn't tell him where I was going." Atsumu said to said brother. "Bye!!" Atsumu said walking to his friends.

Osamu sprinted to his group and told them that he needed to leave like NOW. Osamu quickly put his jacket on because he got cold easily and ran to the hidden exit that only the elite knew about. He got on his skateboard and road like a mad man back home, climbed up the fence of climbing plants into his bedroom window.

Osamu took out his piercings and put them in the box, he stripped of his jacket and mask folding them carefully then putting them in the box putting his skateboard on top wheels facing the roof. Osamu locked the box and put the box back in it's place in his closet as he heard the front door open. He rushed into his bathroom turning on the shower, well he needed to shower anyway.

After about 30 minutes of just standing under the water he finally got out. (Because lets be real unless I'm in a hurry there's no way I'm having a 5 minute shower.)

He put clean underwear on and one of his brothers hoodies that Osamu stole quite literally just then, he knew it was risky walking to his brothers room with his back exposed but he could hear Atsumu doing something down stairs so that gave him the all clear.

As Osamu just finished walking down the stairs he was enveloped in a pair of quite strong arms. "I missed ya~" Atsumu cooed making Osamu relax even more in the embrace. "Where were ya?" Osamu questioned knowing exactly where he went. "Semi took us to this illeg-" Atsumu then started to explain everything that had happened and even though Osamu was there he found it quite interesting to hear what Atsumu's friend group got up to.

"Is anything ya wear these days yer own?" Atsumu asked looking at the hoodie Osamu stole. Osamu shrugged burying his head in Atsumu's neck. "Wait weren't ya doing something?" Osamu asked "Ummm Yeah But I finished as soon as ya came down." "Oh ok."

Atsumu then picked up his brother and took them over to the couch, sitting Osamu on his lap. Osamu then saw what he had done, Atsumu had set up for a movie night. This made Osamu smile and then he realised something. "Wait where did ya friends go?" "Oh I told them what I was planning as to make up for what Suna did to ya so they all agreed to go home." Atsumu said as he stroked Osamu's right cheek the one that Suna slapped. Osamu had completely forgotten that had happened.

'I really do have an amazing brother.' Osamu thought as he felt his hair being played with.

"Thank ya."

"No need to thank me, your my brother of course I'm gonna make ya feel special from time to time."

"Isn't that what a relationship is for?"

"Narr, relationship are to make ya feel special all the time."

Osamu snuggled closer to Atsumu resting his head on his brothers chest, falling asleep about 30min into the 2nd movie.

Oh my god 10 chapters in and the first day is finally over Wow don't expect an update anytime soon since this is the forth chapter that I've posted for this book in the last three days. I hope you enjoyed this lateish Miya twin birthday special

Bye bye❤️❤️
-Liv