part 5 - a tiktok together?

It was now the next day, I went onto my tiktok and realised I had gained quite the following and I had begun posting alot more then I usually would. When I did post it gained alot of likes and comments. currently I was at 55k followers which I started at 6, that's alot.

I just posted a random shit post. Then Ryan texted me.

Ryan: Hey, sorry about yesterday :/

Aera: That's okay! when can we hang next?

Ryan: come to the house tomorrow?

Aera: of course :)

I turned off my phone and decided to clean my room.

Time skip to the next day 😎

I was going over to the boys house today and decided to wear:

something comfy and stylish. I wore limited makeup and went natural. then it was time to go over. I texted him saying

Aera: on my way :)

Ryan: ill be waiting at the door

I turned my phone off and drove over to his house. once I got there I knocked on the door and within seconds their was a response.

"hi" I said

"hey come with me" he said as we led me to his room

I followed him as always and we sat down at his desk for once which was very unusual. I was playing on my phone was he was playing on his computer and all of a sudden he said.

"wanna make a tiktok together on your account?"

I looked at him confused cause I thought we were keeping this private from the whole world.

but we made one to this and exactly like this
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSeRu5r4a/

I posted it right away with no hashtags or anything.

I then put my phone down and watched Ryan play genshin impact. I rested my head on his shoulder and this went on for another 10 mins before I decided to sit on his lap on the chair. I got up from my seat

"what are you doing?" he said smiling at me with his hands on the keyboard and mouse

I slowly put my knees either side of him and rested on his lap looking down at him. he soon released his hands from the pc and put them around my waist.

"I got bored" I said smiling down at him. I leaned in to kiss him and he kissed me right back. his hands moved down from my waist to my butt which we ran his hands along.
I pulled away from the kiss and smiled at him and slowly leaned back in with my hands running through his hair. he slowly picked me up and laid me gently onto the bed and took off his shirt and began to take off mine too. he leaned down and kiss my neck and my lips back and forth, I let out little sighs of pleasure. I took of my bra as he grabbed my boobs with his hands. he slowly kissed every inch my body.  until we heard....

"sorry my mums calling... ugh fuck" he said as he pulled away from my body and grabbed his phone. I used the blanket to cover my self. Why does this happen everytime I thought to myself. While he was talking to his mum on the phone I just layed their waiting. when he was finally done he sincerely apologised and kiss all over my face to say sorry. I said it was okay but in reality I was kinda pissed off. I out my clothes back on and so did he as the mood was kinda ruined and instead he invited me out to have lunch with him.

I grabbed my wallet and I drove us both #girlbossshit. we went to a casual korean restaurant in hopes no one would notice him. We ordered basically the whole menu as this was our favourite food. I fed him some meat into his mouth and he just smiled at me as he chewed it down. we nearly finished everything at the table before we decided to head back to his place.

"do you wanna stay the night again?" he said placing his hand on my thigh in the front seats of my car

"only if your making breakfast in the morning" I said running my hand through his hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am truly running out of ideas if yoy have any pls send them to me before I cry 😫