"See that's the thing. Mikey likes to bother me a lot which he does this thing where he just brings me anywhere. But for the past weeks it's been the opposite. Obviously I'm not feeling depressed about it. It's more that I'm feeling left out now. It doesn't feel good." She frowned.

"I feel you. As much I want to tell you about what's happening tomorrow, I can't. If Mikey hasn't told you anything about it, then that means we can't say anything either. But girl if you love him that much might as well confess-" this time Takemitchi quickly smacked his head having a innocent smile.

"Like I was saying, we can't say anything. But I believe Mikey is still at the hang out place, so why not try talking to him about it. He should try listening to you in how you're feeling about this."

She sighed as she lazily got up. " I guess you're right. There's nothing I can do just sitting here. Well I'll see you guys tomorrow or maybe not." She said before pointing something to Chifuyu.

"Chifuyu you got something on your shirt." Nonchalantly she pointed his jacket as he looked down. She took the opportunity to flick his nose upwards cashing him to be in pain.

"Don't interfere in my love life blondie. Worry about yours, If you ever have one." She smiled waving off.

"Oh...." Was all takemitchi said as he tried to hide that cheeky smile of his. "I know she did not just say that. I WILL HAVE ONE! WATCH! ILL LAUGH AT YOU FOR BEING WRONG!" He yelled as she walked from the distance.

As you made your way to the meeting spot, you did end up finding Mikey there alone. You walked up to him as he spotted you right away.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He questioned seeing her. "What else? We need to talk." She said as he saw she wasn't joking this time.

"What is it?"

"What is it? Dude You've been distant with me lately. I get that tomorrow fight is big, but why is it that I can't know about it? You know I don't participate in the fights. I only give you info about it. So how did you get Info about them without my help?" She asked.

"Tomorrow fight isn't like the fights we usually have. The other gang is far stronger. And I seriously don't want you getting involved since they aren't the Best people to be seen. I had other people help me out. We've gathered everything so we're prepared for tomorrow. All there is now that you don't get involved with any of this" you knew he had good intentions towards you, but it bothered you how he decided things for you.

"Mikey you know I'm capable of defending myself. These past weeks you've been a bit off. You haven't been hanging with me often either. Same goes for draken. It was usually all three of us. We told each other everything. So why not now? I swear I'm not going to do anything...." She just wanted Mikey to apologize for how's he acting, but now after what he's going to say now, was her cue to not bother him any longer.

"Gosh... cause you're fucking annoying y/n like seriously! Every time something happens you get all curious and ask for more questions. There's times where you even go to the fights when you know you're not suppose to. Like seriously can't you just stay still and do your part and not get in our way?! I can't stand you anymore. Every time I tell you to not to do something, you do it. Do you get it now?!"

Mikey letting everything out at once felt different. This was the first time he had ever said such things to you. It was quiet as he received no answers from her. He looked at her just to have his eyes widened seeing how hurt she was. Seeing how hurt she was that she held back her tears strongly hoping they wouldn't drop.

He didn't think about what he said as every word just came out on it's own. More now, he doesn't want to believe he actually said those things to her.