"Seungmin, those aren't the stuff people fall in love for"

"Then how about my cheek? Isn't that enough for you to fall for me?"

"Nope, not enough at all"

────────

It was finally time for lunch and they arrived at the restaurant.

"Did you like the aquarium?" Seungmin asked.

"Wasn't bad, but it could've been better."

"Whatever, anyways, you know that I have an amazing voice, right?"

"Yeah, you won three singing competitions in a row, right?"

Seungmin squealed jumping up and down, "So you know? Does that mean you like me? So I won't be getting married?"

"No, you idiot"

Seungmin sighed, but he knew he wasn't going to give up. He let Hyunjin sit and walked to the counter and made his order.

"What did you order?"

"You'll see" he took a seat in front of Hyunjin and placed his chin on his hands. An uncomfortable silence filled the atmosphere.

"Seungmin....." Hyunjin said breaking the silence, and the younger just hummed.

"What is your intention?"

"To make you fall for me?" he replied, Seungmin clearly thought Hyunjin knew that.

"I mean like alternative intention, like if I don't fall for you? Then what will you do? Just leave?"

Seungmin smiled, but not the usual happy and cheery smile, it was noticeably bitter.

"I don't think that matters. I mean at least I get to spend the last day of my life with someone I love and don't worry, I'm not gonna die, I mean, as far as I know" he added with a laugh when he noticed Hyunjin's face pale.

"Then what do you mean? Like 'last day of life'?"

"I meant, you know how people get a lot of money and they forget everything in life, become greedy of money and all."

The older nodded.

"I'm pretty sure I'll turn in to something like that. So you can consider this the last day I'm gonna be Seungmin.

The Seungmin who is the biggest My Day. The Seungmin who thinks you are the most beautiful human he has seen. The Seungmin who used to stalk everything you do. The Seungmin was deeply in love with you, will be gone."

Hyunjin felt creeped but the guilt and sadness took over it.

"I- I have no words....."

"Yea, maybe you'll come to me one day, finally realizing what you were missing out on but I might not even remember you." he laughed a little but it didn't change the look on Hyunjin's face. 

"Basically, I'll turn into a monster." he continued, "But I'm glad this day, I'll get to spend with you. I know it'll be the second best day in my life"

"Wait, what's your first?"

"The day I first met you"

────────

The day I first met you

Those words kept repeating in Hyunjin's mind. To speak the truth, Hyunjin didn't even remember when and how they met. He didn't even know someone named Seungmin existed until Changbin said he's been stalked by someone.