00

Hyunjin and Seungmin only have one day to spend with each other

────────

GROUP : Stray Kids
SHIP : Hwang Hyunjin+Kim Seungmin
GENRE : fluff/angst

────────

Hyunjin walked out of his house feeling all fresh. Only one day once every month does he gets to escape his job and spend time with himself.

His solitary warmth was interrupted when he heard the most annoying voice ever to exist, at least to Hyunjin's ears.

"Hyunjin, stop"

He kept walking.

"Yah Hwang Hyunjin, stop, please"

Still kept walking when a hand turned him around.

"What the heck Seungmin??"

"I told you to stop and you didn't! Meanie!"

He rolled his eyes, "What do you want?"

"I want you"

"I know that, but seriously, don't tell me that's the reason you came running behind me?"

"Course not, i wanted to ask......uhmm..... Can we spend the day together?"

"Heck no" Hyunjin moving a bit back from the latter.

"C'mon, please!! Let's make a deal, if you fall for me, then we will get married. If not, well, I will never come after you."

"What the- I know I won't fall for you but I am NOT gonna waste my day on you"

"Please Hyunjin, just this once, lemme come with you. This week I'm getting married to a girl I met only twice, it's a forced marriage, for business purposes. My dad's everything will be mine after that and then I won't trouble you, just please."

He felt bad for the boy, Hyunjin knew how strict his parents could be. But he had his own life, and he didn't want anything to do with Seungmin.

"I'm sorry Seungmin I don't thin-" "Then I guess I'll give my free breakfast, lunch and dinner offer to someone else." Seungmin said and walked away.

"Wait- I'm coming!"

"So where are we going?" Hyunjin asked finishing his breakfast.

"The aquarium"

"That's too boring"

"No it isn't, fish are amazing!" Seungmin crossed his arms with a pout. "Are you falling for me?"

"What?" Hyunjin looked at him with confused eyes.

"Don't I look cute like this? aren't you supposed to like me already?"