Friday nights has always been my favourite time of the week, and not just because I party at a nightclub to get drunk to forget my problems. I just love spending my time with my best friend. We don't have many classes together, I only really see her at lunch time and through the week it's hard to see each other because of the amount of homework we receive from teachers.

"So, is there any guys you like at the moment?" I asked, trying to catch up with Grace.

She stopped applying her mascara and turned to face me with a shy smile on her face, "There is this one guy."

I raised my eyebrows at her, "Oh, spill the details."

"He's in my Math class, he's so damn cute. However, we've only spoken once when he asked me to borrow a pencil." she giggled.

I rolled my eyes at Grace's typical answer. I don't understand why she's so shy when it comes to boys, she's stunning and she could literally have anyone she pointed to. The only time she's talkative around guys is when she's drunk, which I guess is the same story for me too. "So, what's his name?" I asked in curiosity.

"Michael Clifford."

I stopped rummaging through her makeup bag and paused for a moment, trying to think if I knew who he was. His name certainly rang a bell but I couldn't quite picture his face. "I don't think I know who that is." I mumbled, biting my lip. "What does he look like?"

"He dyes his hair a lot, it's currently green." She smiled as she continued to talk about her crush. "Uh, he's in a band, they sometimes rehearse in the main music room during Lunch if you've walked past and seen."

"Oh!" I exclaimed once I knew who he was the way Grace was describing him. "He's in my History class."

"Is he loud in your class? 'Cause he sure is in Math." she laughed before applying lipgloss onto her lips.

"Yeah, he's always interrupting my teacher with witty remarks." I giggled. "He's funny."

"God, you should see his other friends too." Grace blushed. "They're all so hot."

"Who are his friends?" I asked since I knew nothing about this Michael guy apart from he's a practical joker in my classes.

"I'm not sure if I know all their names but they're in a band together, I see them walking down the halls together in between classes."

"And what do they look like?"

"One guy is called Ashton, he's actually in my English class. He's got curly hair, cute dimples." she blushed. "Then there's another guy who's fairly tanned, dark hair...Calum I think. Um, all I know about his other friend is that he's really tall and has blonde hair."

"Oh, I think I've seen the blonde guy around school, he seems like an asshole." I scoffed.

"Why?"

I shrugged and scrunched my nose in disgust, "I don't know, he just seems really smug and he's so quiet."

Grace rolled her eyes, "Maybe he's just shy. You can't hate him cause he's quiet."

I shook my head, letting loose strands fall onto my face. "No, there's just something about him."

-

An hour later Grace and I sat in a completely different nightclub to the one we usually go to on a Friday after school. I was actually quite amazed at how easily we got into this new nightclub that had just opened, the bouncers didn't really take time to study our ID's well to recognise that they're in fact, fake.

"ID please." A tall, chubby man asked as he stopped us walking any thurther into the entrance of the club.

I nodded and confidently dug into my purse, taking out my fake ID, holding it up to his face. The bouncer grabbed the card out of my hands and scanned his eyes across it with his eyebrows raised, making me think that this wasn't going to work.