Chapter 1: encounters

Hello my lovely readers. I would like to clarify that this story is a yandere story (obviously) and that one of the characters has a speech impediment, that explains why he has a stutter.
Additional information:
The reader is a bitch in the first few chapters so please bear with it. I promise she'll get a bit better😭😉
Anyways, enjoy the story
~~~~~~~~

"Look at this freak!" A boy wearing a green hoodie said as he kicked a boy in the stomach.

"We're you really trying to peep up my girl's skirt!" Another boy with brown hair said.

The second boy gripped the boy on the floor by his collar.

"Admit it Lucas you're a fucking perv aren't you?" The boy asked.

The beaten boy known as Lucas stayed quiet. He stared at the two boys in front of him with a hard glare.

"You don't have any proof Adam," Lucas said calmly.

"Oh yea," Adam said with a smirk.
"Alex get over here."

Adam's friend now known as Alex appeared by his side. With a smile Alex brought his foot up to Lucas' crotch. Lucas' face contorted to one of pain.

The sound of a phone hitting the concrete surface of the sidewalk was heard.

Adam tossed Lucas to the ground and picked up the phone. Opening the phone he selected the photos app. Photos of the underside of a girls skirt appeared.

"He is a perv," Adam barked out.

Lucas just stared at the ground, staying quiet.

"Hey (y/n), come look at this!" Adam shouted to a girl standing amongst many others.

She made her way over to the boy.

"Yes?" She said with an annoyed tone.

Adam handed her the phone. Her face turned to one of shock. She dropped the phone. Her eyes darting to the the raven haired boy laying on the ground.

"You sick freak!" She shouted as her hand made contact with his face, leaving a red mark on the side of his cheek.

"Oh come on, that's all you're gonna do?" Alex teased the girl.

She squinted her eyes at Lucas.

"Don't ever come near me again you fucking perv."

And with that she spat on the boy and walked away.

"What a loser," Adam said as he and Alex caught up with you.

Adam wrapped an arm around your waist as the two of you sauntered back off to the group.

..........

Lucas lay there.

He held his cheek. Your saliva making contact with his fingers. He shuddered at the feeling. He brought his legs together, trying to hide the erection he had gotten.

"She actually t-touched me," he whispered to himself.

He couldn't believe it. You had talked to him, and you actually TOUCHED him for the first time.

"Her h-hands were so soft," he moaned into the sleeve of his jacket.

He picked himself up off the ground, pulling his jacket as far down as it would go. It was a shame he had gotten caught, but he was happy. If it meant you'd talk to him then it was all worth it. Plus the photos were still on his phone.

He had reached his apartment before too long. He inserted the key into the lock and opened the door.

It was quiet. Just how he liked it. He lived alone since his parents kicked him out on his 18th birthday. What a fun gift, right? They said something along the lines of
"you're fucking crazy. Go get help you freak!"
Anyway, He tossed his school bag to the side as he stumbled to his bedroom.