Izumi and Hero

the pic above is what the babies look like but with to diffrent genders.

Izuku pov

After giving birth I was holding my baby girl and boy in my arms. After a few minutes my beloved boyfriends came in and saw me holding our darling babies. They came in and i asked what we should name them and hex said Izumi for the girl and ace said hero for the boy and i agreed with both of them and handed Izumi the ace and hero to hex and it was so cute the babies were almost identical except for the gender of course. The doctor then came in and informed the three boys that Izuku could go home in 2 to 3 days. Ace said thanks and closed the door after the doc left.

I-so i think i need some rest came you guys watch them?

H,A- of course we can, you rest.

Ace pov

We finally got to go home with the kids. We have maids that are like family so when we go back to school we won't have to worry about the little ones. After a few weeks off we went back to school with the others and we did not have a lot of homework since brook brought it home for us. We only had the physical test and like always we all ranked within the top 8.

It is their 4th year in high school. They have their hero license and their own agency.

Izuku pov

Most of my class graduated hero training early because I helped with instructing them and when they are asked how they did it they give me all the credite to be honest I don't know how I feel about that. I have changed alot since I was in the U.A and I like the change. I have 2 wonderful kids that are 2 now and I am engaged to 2 wonderful men. Even Though class 4-A at my school all have their hero lissendes we still need the education so we all still go to school. Class 4-A has their own agency run by the diamonds as well. Everything was great today when we came in and my aunt called us over. She said that we were hosting a transfer program and some students from Japan would be coming in 2 months from now to learn how we train and she wants usto show them.

I riptide with "We can if that is what you want auntie, but where are they staying?"

"I was hoping they could stay with my favorite nephew, please."SU

"Fine but they have to stay on the left side and they are not to touch anything they can brake"

<SORRY FOR THE SORT EPISODE I HAVE BEEN SO BISsY LATELY>