Day one.

Day one.

October 1st,  6:00 am

Dear diary,

Durk is on his way and we are about to leave. He told me to bring shit like flashlights, batteries, pillows, blankets, water, candles, paint, markers, and even clorox cleanup. Are we doing arts and crafts? Dollar store diy? MissRemiAshten? I can't imagine what I'm about to experience.

I'm at my front door with my bags, I'm bout to put my diary in my backpack so I'll write when I get there.

Bye.

"Kentrell, get yo ass in this car!"

I flinched as soon as I heard durk screaming in my driveway. I took my right hand and opened my backpack, slipping my diary in there.

"Watch who the fuck you talking to!" I laughed before walking up to the large black mini van he was renting for the month.

Durk was arranging the suitcases in the trunk. He's been planning this "getaway" for weeks. But it's nothing unusual for durk to be doing. Last year we went to a carnival dressed up as clowns and hid behind porta potties and poked holes at the top. We poured salt into several mini ziploc bags before throwing it in the stall. After that we yelled, "I think we found him! Yeah, he is in this stall!"  

Almost got arrested too.

We are just crazy like that. What friends do, right?

Durk turned towards me with a smile appearing on his face. "You ready?" he asked with a slightly creepy expression on his face.

"Yeah I just got to get the rest of my bags out the house give me a sec."

"Ight." he responded.

I walked away from the minivan and went straight to the front door.

Picking up my bags I felt a chilling breeze glide across my neck, forcing the hairs on my neck to stick up.

"The fuck?"

I turned around to see if it was durk but he was waiting in the car bobbing his head to one of my albums.

I stood there and paused for a second, still staring at the minivan.

What?

Durk was looking around the car before he did a double take to look back at me. Pulling down his window, "What? Come on, you're taking too long."

"My bad. I thought I heard something." I said brushing off what I just felt. I'm probably overthinking it.

"Let's go! Hurry up." Durk rolled his eyes.

I walked up to the van and opened the trunk, throwing all of my bags inside before closing it and getting inside the vehicle.

Durk was driving, quando was in the passenger seat, lil baby and polo g was sitting next to me, and lil tjay was in the backseat.

Most of them was sleep. Especially lil baby, he was snoring like them small white dogs.

"You ready?"

"Yep!" I laughed.

Durk then starts the car, now getting ready for the 8 hour drive.

-

We pulled up to the house almost 10 hours later since quando  kept needing to use the bathroom. All of us slightly gasped at what the house looked like. It was the poster creepy, haunted house as it looked to be decaying right this second.