how you met

(Y/n)- your name
(Y/l/n)- your last name
(Y/f/n)- your friends name
(Y/bf/n)- your best friends name
(H/c)- hair color
(e/c) - eye color

Btw I don't know how many of those will actually show up also I'm just writing this as it comes to me)

Harry:
"I love you sweetie! See you soon" your mother whispered in your ear as she hugged you.
"I love you too mom!" You laughed before you let her go. Smiling one last time at her you take a running start at the wall of platform 9 3/4 (A/N: that's it right?) Just as you make it through you run into someone making the both of you fall. Your bags fell off your cart but thankfully they didn't bust open. "Oh my gods I'm so sorry!" You shriek rushing to help the boy up. "I'm such a clutz"
"No its fine" he replied taking your outstretched hand. You pull him up and help him pick up his bags.
"I'm harry by the way." He smiles as he sticks out his hand for you to shake.
"(y/n)" you smile back, rearranging your bags in your arms so you can shake his hand.

Draco:
Your walking through the train looking for an empty or almost empty compartment to sit in. "Oi you filthy git! Move!" A blonde boy in front of you yells at a young girl who was standing in front of him. The girl scampers out of the way and the boy enters the compartment to his left. You push past people to get to the girl "are you ok?" You ask.
" yea thanks.." She says before rushing off.
"You really are an ass you know that?" You hiss at the boy through the open door.
He just shrugs and smirks at you "Yeah? So?"
Having enough of his cocky attitude and wanting to wipe that smirk off his pretty little face you calmly set dowm your bags, stare straight into his pale grey eyes and slap him in the face before picking up the bags and marching off.

Ron:
While walking through the crowded train corridor your accidentally pushed into a random compartment and fall into someone's lap.
"Um hi there.." the boy says turning bright red.
"..hai!" You giggle as you push yourself off his lap and on to the seat next to him. "I'm (y/n)"
"Ronald but call me Ron" he smiled still blushing.

George:
"Hey! Girl in the red and blue sweater" A red headed boy yelled out the door to a compartment behind you on your left. You turned around and pointed at yourself as if to say me?
"Yes you." He smirked and motioned for you to enter. You walked back to him when all of a sudden something in the compartment exploded.
"What the hell!!" You yell rushing in to see what happened. When you walked in you see another redhead boy, the first boys twin you decided, covered in glitter. You place your bags above the seat and turn around looking at the boys one more time before laughing. "I'm not sure what I expected but that is great! I'm (y/n)." You say when you can talk again without laughing.
"Ugh that was meant for you (y/n) but oh well...I'm fred" the boy near the door says.
"George" the one covered in glitter smiled.

Fred:
"Quite pulling my hair you git!" You yell slapping an annoying boys hands away.
"Nope." He replied before yanking it again. You have had enough of this and took out your wand "if you don't stop I'll make you regret it!" You hissed through clenched teeth.
"Go ahead do your worst." He laughed putting his arms out.
"Avifors!" You say pointing your wand at him. With a yelp he's turned into a bird. He starts making angry chirping sounds and you jump as you hear laughing and applauding. You turn around to see a tall redhead boy behind you "beautiful!" He smiles "I'm fred weasley."
"(Y/n) (y/l/n)" you say blushing. "You don't happen to know the reverse spell do you? because I dont"

Oliver:
"This is my best friend (y/n) " (y/bf/n) tells a boy who decided to join you in your compartment. "And I'm (y/bf/n)"
"Nice to meet you both I'm oliver."He says while looking at you. You look up and meet his brown eyes before blushing and turning you eyes towards the clouded sky outside. Your friend laughs and you look at her confused before you notice a broomstick poking out of his stuff. "Oh my gosh is that a nimbus?" You ask excitedly!
"As a matter of fact it is" he pulls it out for you to examine and you both sit and talk about the different kinds of broomstick throughout the ride to hogwarts.