Johnny rest his hand on Mar's hand, letting out a breath.

He was thankful he had the girl on his side.

🥋

"I'm gonna puke." Carly groaned as she continued her burpees.

"This could all be over in an instant,
the decision's yours. Who trashed the Miyagi dojo?" Johnny asked angrily.

Carly just groaned, continuing her burpees.

"Y'all know I'm no fan of LaRusso's,
but that sort of bullshit we don't teach in here. At least not anymore." Johnny shook his head, his arms folded as he walked around the rows of students. "So, I'm gonna ask you again. Who trashed Miyagi-Do?"

"It was not me, Sensei. I would never disrespect another man's dojo.."

"Shut your cake hole, Chubs." Johnny sneered, rolling his eyes. "I'm not looking for excuses. "I'm looking for answers."

"Sensei, we really don't know who did it." Miguel said tiredly from next to Carly.

"Somebody knows something." Kreese said, his arms folded. "Question is, who's gonna break?"

"Keep going. We can do this all day." Johnny said, causing Carly to let out another groan.

Johnny walked off as his phone rang, causing Carly to stop, her hands on her waist.

"Sensei, we need a water break." The girl heaved, staring at Kreese who nodded.

"Two-minute break. Get your bearings." Kreese instructed, everybody walking like zombies towards their water bottles.

"I think I just stretched my bones, hopefully I become taller." Carly said, resting her forehead on Sofia's chest.

Sofia patted her girlfriend's back, drinking her water.

Everyone heard the bell ding and turned towards the door to see Johnny walk out of the dojo.

"Where do you think he's going?" Miguel asked as he walked up to Carly and Sofia.

"Beats me." Carly shrugged. "Hopefully Kreese will let us go."

🥋

"Keep going. I have all day." Kreese said in a calm voice.

The students were now in the back dojo, using all sorts of work out equipments.

"You think it's okay if I puke in here?" Carly asked, her hands on her knees.

"No." Hawk scolded with an eye roll.

"Navy SEALs puke all the time." Carly said as she made a gagging sound.

"Do not puke." Hawk said quickly, raising Carly off from her knees.

Carly rolled her eyes tiredly with a sigh.

"He's not gonna let up. We gotta figure out who did it." Miguel said as Carly rest her elbow on Sofia's shoulder.

"I bet it was Shit Breath." Tory accused, nodding towards the boy.

"Hey, screw you." Mitch rolled his eyes.

"What'd you say?" Tory questioned as she walked up to him.

"You wanna do this right now?" Mitch challenged.

"Stop!" Kreese exclaimed, causing everyone to turn towards him. "Would you really like to know who did it?"

"Yeah that's the whole point." Carly muttered under her breath.

"It was Hawk." Kreese said, causing Carly to snap her head at the boy, about to explode on him. "And it was Davidson."