He threw his head back in pleasure, muttering sweet nothings. "such a little slut sucking my dick in the front seat when everyone could easily see you, all because Jadon wanted you, you're mine, d'you understand- fuck- y-you only suck my dick like this," He groaned. She came up for air again, still pumping him in her hand. "yes daddy," Bella smirked. that word alone threw him over the edge, his eyes screwed shut as his moans became uncontrollable, his izzy being a good girl for him as she always is.

"fuck, baby," Mason moaned as he came down from his high, Isabella swallowing every drop of cum, she stuck her tongue out to show that she'd swallowed. "good girl," Mason smirked. Mason started up the car again making Isabella frown. "selfish," she muttered.

"just you wait," Mason chuckled.

They arrived in Mason's room and Bella was immediately slammed against the door making her gasp, into his mouth as their lips hadn't left each other's since they'd left Mason's car. Bella moaned as Mason began to rub her clothed clit through her pants, making her moan into his mouth, struggling to kiss back. " you like that?" Mason asked, picking up the pace of his fingers.

However, Bella couldn't respond because of the amount of pleasure Mason was sending through her body. Mason's other hand came back to slap her across the face, making her moan at the feeling. "i asked you a fucking question," Mason growled, picking up the pace even faster if possible. "Fuck! fuck! yes, yes! i love it," Bella moaned. "that's a good girl," he smirked into hear ear.

Mason's words were sending her over the edge, she couldn't deal with it, the knot in her stomach was getting tighter and tighter, threatening to snap. "f-fuck, i'm close," Bella moaned. "then, let go, baby," Mason told her. "fuck!" she moaned as she rode out her high. "atta girl," Mason smiled.

8 orgasms later, Bella was a moaning mess. Mason wanted to teach her a lesson for 'flirting' with one of his best friends right in front of him.

Isabella cried out as Mason threw her legs over his shoulders, creating a new angle that his dick hit every single time. "look at you, screaming my name whilst i fuck you senseless- fuck!" Mason's sentence was cut short by a moan as Bella clenched around him. "fuck, do that again," he moaned as he thrusted into her harder and faster. "fuck, Mason!" she moaned, clenching around him once again.

"that's right, say my name, such a good girl," Mason whispered, making Bella's eyebrows furrow at his words. "you just love being praised huh? you're doing so good," he smirked making her moan even louder. "can Jadon fuck you like this, huh? can he?" Mason growled into her ear. "no! no he can't- only you can!" She moaned. "good girl," He groaned.

"fuck! i'm gonna cum-" she was cut off by a moan. "me too, baby, cum," He told her. Isabella let out a pornographic moan as she came for the 10th time that night. they both fell onto their backs, breathing heavily.

"are you okay, darling?" Mason asked. Bella laid to face him, "yes, thank you," she smiled. "d'you wanna get cleaned up?" he returned the smile. "yes please," she told him. She stood from the bed, instantly falling to the ground making Mason chuckle. "not funny," she responded. "sorry, baby," he chuckled.

the couple were now laying on Mason's clean sheets, after having a bath. Bella was knackered, which was a price to pay after having the best sex of her life. "izzy..." Mason whispered. "what's up?" Bella responded, turning to face him as Mason placed his hand on her hair. "i think..." he stuttered,"i think i'm falling in love with you."

Bella's eyes lit up as a smile found it's way onto her face. "I'm afraid i'm a few steps ahead of you, Mase," Bella chuckled. "what d'you mean?" Mason asked. "Mason i am in love with you," Bella chuckled. "you are?" he asked. "i'm afraid so," she smiled. "Bella, i can't describe how in love with you i am, you've changed my life, you've made me feel grateful to wake up everyday, you've helped me become a better man, you care about everything and everyone, you smile at the little things. i've never felt this way in my life," Mason whispered, making tears form in her ears. "i love you," Bella whispered, closing her eyes and pressing their foreheads together.

"i love you 3000" Mason whispered.

"how could you say that to me?!" she chuckled, "you know i'm not over it!" Mason smiled, "i'm sorry, baby."

A/N:
Hey Babies!! 20 votes until next chapter! remember to comment.

anyways, anyone else think chris evans is fine as hell?

also! i'm going to wembley to see england vs Hungary next tuesday! AND TAMMY ABRAHAM'S ON THE TEAM!!