" where's your food babe" I ask.
" oh I'm not hungry" he says.
" but I want you to sit with me as I eat " I say.
" I'm sorry but I have more stuff for you" he says kissing my forehead.

" next time I promise " he says walking to the kitchen.
I eat my food. It didn't took me much to finish. Maybe ten minutes.. yes I was that hungry.

I see him walking out of the kitchen. More plates in his hands. He places them down on the table.

Sweets.. cakes.. cupcakes.. strawberries with chocolate over them. Big Plate of fruits.. blueberries.. blackberries.. berries.. raspberries.. oranges.. apples.. bananas.. kiwis.. and a lot more kinds of fruits..
he already cut them.
All of my favorite foods and desserts are on the table..

" ERIC !" I yell. He laughs I got up and hug him tightly.
" I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH MORE THAN ANYTHING" I scream. Hugging him tighter he laughs..
" I love you more babygirl" he says lifting me up and kisses me.

" awwwww " I hear Levi. I look over where his voice came from. I see everyone standing there.
" love birds " Blake says.
" cute love birds " Katherine says.
"Bebés siguiente" Andrea says [ babies next (Spanish)]

" ANDREA NO CALLES" I yell at her. [ Andrea no shut up ]
" pero es literalmente mi sueño verte con tus bebés" Andrea frowns. [but it's literally my dream to see you with your babies]

" N- " Eric cuts me off by talking.
" no te preocupes Andrea, tu sueño pronto se hará realidad" I look over him smirking.
[ don't worry Andrea your dream will soon come true]

" Eric I hate you "
" darling two seconds ago you told me you love me"
" I regret "
" okay no more desserts " he says picking one plate up as he was going for another plate
" NAHHHH I LOVE YOU" I scream on top of my lungs he laughs .

" I'm joking darling I don't have heart to pick up all these favorite desserts of yours and not letting you eat them " he says kissing my forehead .
" you better don't have heart for that " I say sitting down.

" Angela that's little too much for you will be get fat " Katherine says.
" mind to share " she pouts her lips.
" yes I actually mind. And no I can finish now leave " I say .
" ANGELA " Andrea screams.
" what " I start to eat .

" pleasee remember when I shared my food with you when you ran away from home ?" She says.
" ugh your lucky I love you" I say.
" WHAT ABOUT US " Blake says.
" get y'all asses here" I smile everyone sits and we ate. Honestly there is still some left Eric made a lot..

" you shouldn't have made a lot of it" I say to Eric.
" I made a lot because you will want it again for tomorrow and I won't be home tomorrow till late night soo yeah " he says.. his accent makes me wet...

" oh okay " I didn't ask why he wouldn't be home because he hasn't been to work for a long time soo he will be doing business and stuff like that.
" okay guys I'm bored " Katherine says.
" let's prank someone " Andrea says.
" who " Levi says

" I know who" Andrea says getting her phone out .
" Andrea who?" I say.
" your brother " she winks.
" the fuck your gonna prank him about?" I ask.
" shut up and you will see" she says calling him and putting him on speaker.

" Heyyyy Alexanderrrrrrr" she tries to sound sad.
" hey Andrea " he says.. woahhh I haven't heard his voice in such a long time..
" how are youu " she asks.
" I'm fine you?" He says."
" I'm not okay." She sniffs fakely.

"What's wrong " he asks.
" your sister.." she is really good at acting.. she is really acting like she crying.
" first are you crying second what my sister third what happened " he says. he talks in
English. The Spanish in his English accent..
She doesn't says anything.

" Andrea please talk is she okay?" The worried in his voice makes me frowns..
She still doesn't talk.
" ANDREA WHERE IS MY SISTER" he yells.
She still doesn't talk.
" ANDREA TALK TO ME WHERE IS SHE " the pain the frown the everything in his voice makes me want to cry..

" I- I'm sorry" she says.. faking her crying voice.
" ANDREA WHAT HAPPENED TO HER " he yells..
" she- " she stops and looks at me.
" Andrea please don't say please I'm begging you don't say that " he talks.
" I'm sorry Alex. She left us behind " she talks.

Katherine in the back trying not to laugh.
" you have siblings?" Blake whispers.
" yeah a big brother and young sister " I say.
" nice " he replies.
" fuck sakes.." Alexander whispers.. his voice changes.. is he crying??. He cares about me ?!
" alex brother I'm here " I say as I begin to cry.
" alex.. " i whisper crying. Eric gets up form his seat and hugs me.

" ANGELA " I hear my brother voice.
" alex " I say.
" Angela are you okay are you safe where are you I'm coming to pick you up" he says.
" I'm okay " I say.
" why your crying ?" He asks.
" I miss you " I whisper as I take the phone out of Andrea hands.
" Angela I miss you more.. where are you?" He asks.