Chp.11-What Did you...

Start from the beginning

I let my eyes scan his firm, toned chest I run my fingers gently down his v-line while he unclips my bra.

He leans down and kisses my cheek softly the moves to my ear.

"Let me help you forget about him..." he whispers.

I nod and let him dominate me. The night was spent with us between the sheets in a land of pure pleasure and bliss.

"I love you,my Bear"

"I love you,my Rose"

~

I blink open my eyes and look out the window, it was still dark out.I shiver and pull the sheets closer to my naked body.

I turn to the small clock on my nightstand.

01:20am it read.

I shivered again and turned to snuggle up against Beomgyu for some warmth.

But his side of the bed was empty.

I thought he had just gone to the bathroom or maybe the kitchen.

But after 10 minutes of waiting it was obvious he wasn't in the house.

'Where would he possibly go at 01:00am?'

I got out of bed and threw on some warm clothing, I grabbed my phone and dialed his number while walking to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, the number you have-" I sigh in defeat as the robotic voice enters my ears.

I heard noise coming from the front door,I grabbed the closest thing to me, that being the frying pan I had left out earlier and stalk towards the door.

I wait as the door creaks open raising the frying pan above my head getting ready to hit the incoming intruder.

The person fully steps through the door and I pause...

"Beomgyu"

He looks up in surprise noticing my presence.

He removes his shoes and jacket "What are you doing up? And...were you about to hit me with that?!"

I drop my hands to my sides "I woke up because I got cold and noticed you weren't there so I came to check for you then I heard the door and thought it might be an intruder so I grabbed this"

He sighs and runs a hand through his hair "I couldn't sleep so I went out for a walk" He says.

I raise an eyebrow "in the dead of night...Beomgyu how stupid and reckless can you be?!" I hit the back of his head with my hand.

He holds the area in pain and groans like a drama Queen.I roll my eyes and go back to our room hoping to catch up on a little bit more rest.

My body is still quite tired from our activities.

I crawl into bed and bundle myself up trying to fall asleep. A couple minutes later I hear the room door close.

I feel Beomgyu crawl into bed and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer till my back hit his chest.

He leans down to my ear "I'm sorry for worrying you" He whispers and kisses my cheek and gets comfortable falling asleep,not long after I follow.

~

A yawn escapes my lips the cup of caffeine in my hand not doing me any good it's just making me more tired.

I've spent the whole day job hunting.

And man was it exhausting.

I had woken up early in the morning and left the house with Beomgyu,I walked with him to work then set off to check for job vacancies in the mall but there wasn't any.

I then walked around town, pulling off some job advertisements as I passed. By the time I got tired and decided to come home I had a decent stack of job advertisements.

Scanning through them drained the life right out of me.Beomgyu came home a couple minutes ago and is taking a shower.

I decide to take a break and go watch some tv, I stand up from my desk and stretch a little loosening my stiff muscles.

I head to the living room still sipping on my coffee and throw myself on the couch letting out a sigh of relief.

I turn on the tv and flip through channels the news came on and normally I don't watch it since it's always quite depressing but today I decided I might as well.

"The body of a 46 year old male named Erwin Brown was discovered this morning at his residence"

I blink twice.

Erwin Brown... that's my ex boss.

"The man was brutally murder in his home, the killer had beaten him and then proceeded to stab him 16 times to the chest evidently killing him"

My hands begin to tremble... my brain still not being able to progress what I had just heard.

"What are you watching?" I flinch at the sudden voice and turn to see Beomgyu standing behind me.

"Just the news..." he walks pass me and into the kitchen "I thought you don't watch that shit" he says before disappearing into the kitchen.

I turn my attention back to the tv the reporter reading out the details of the murder.

"The forensic team estimate his time of death was around 12:00-02:00am. The weapon is assumed to be a kitchen knife or something of the sort and by the injuries the killer is supposedly a male but we have no witnesses to confirm this"

I felt my blood run ice cold, the coffee in my hands now spilled all over the carpet beneath me.

"We inform all residents to stay safe and be on the-"

The tv switches off cutting the reporters voice off. I turn to see Beomgyu holding the tv remote.

He places it down and picks up the fallen mug taking it to the kitchen.I still hadn't moved he returns with a cloth and begins wiping away the coffee.

"This is why we agree not to watch that stuff it's just to scare people, look at you now...trembling"

He clicks his tongue and leaves to the kitchen again he exits and was about too walk pass going to our room.

"Beomgyu..."

He stops and waits for me to speak I stand up from the couch and turn around now facing him.

He turns to face me and his dead eyes meet my wide ones.

"What did you do...?"