chapter 01: Previous Life

Start from the beginning

“Still not saying anything?” Ruan Zhizheng swung the knife at Wu’s father’s neck. 

At that moment, a head was cut off and blood splattered all over the places. 

Staring at his father’s body, Wu Ruo still couldn’t believe that his friend would kill his father. 

Before that, this friend had affectionately called his father uncle. But the few drops of blood on his face told him that it was all real, not that he was dreaming. 

“Boohoo…” Wu’s mother went crazy as she saw her husband being beheaded and got rid of the guards who caught her, threw herself at her husband and cried loud.  

Wu Ruo finally came around. He pulled the chain crazily, angrily, and roared, “Ruan Zhizheng, how dare you kill my father! You bastard! I will kill you!”

Ruan Zhizheng looked at him with evil and ruthless cruelty I his eyes and put the knife onto his mother’s neck, “If you are still not saying anything, your mother would be the next.”

Wu Ruo panicked although he was angry, “I’ve told you everything about me. Don’t you know if I have the secret or not?”

“It seems that the secret skill is more important than your mother.” Ruan Zhizheng raised the big knife again.

Wu Ruo was startled. He raised his voice, “No! You can’t do that! Ruan Zhizheng, isn’t our friendship more important than a secret book?”

“Friendship?” Ruan Zhizheng snorted at him, “Do you really think I treat you as a friend? You know what? I get close to you just because you are a loser. You had no ability to cultivate. Only when I am with you, I feel I am useful. But for some bloody reason, you somehow managed to cultivate and you even get better and better. Compared with you, I am as stupid as a dog. People look down upon me and bully me.”

The more he talked, the angrier he became.

Wu Ruo cried with fear, “Don’t! Don’t kill my mother. I will give you skills you want. I will give you all. As long as you let go of my mother.”

“Fine. I will spare her life since she is so beautiful although she is over 50 years old.” Ruan Zhizheng took his knife and said to the four guards, “She is your reward.”

“Thank you, sir.” The four guards dragged Wu’s mother and laughed, “She is incredibly beautiful as a woman at age of 50. As beautiful as a teenager girl.”

One of the guards kissed Wu’s mother’s face, one pulled open her outfit until her green girdle revealed, one torn apart her skirt and the other couldn’t wait to take off his own pants to show his thing. 

“Whoo…” Wu’s mother cried and avoided, which, however, turned on the four guards. They pressed her down on the dinner table. 

The guard who already took his pants off threw himself on her, inserted his thing inside her, and pushed into her fast. 

From then on, the whole courtyard was filled with lewd laughter. 

“How dare you lay a finger on my mother! I will tear you into pieces!” Wu Ruo shouted crazily, “Somebody! Help!”

“Save it! No one would come.” Ruan Zhizheng dared him, “The entire Wu clan wants you to die. How can they save you?”