Custom Balloon Creations New Jersey - Balloons, Ink

When designing moments that matter, BALLOONS, INK delivers one-of-a-kind, built-to-order balloon décor on time and within budget

When designing moments that matter, BALLOONS, INK delivers one-of-a-kind, built-to-order balloon décor on time and within budget. We take special requests, like the time we built a 24-foot balloon man out of Linkoloons (a brand of linking, double-ended balloon). Large-scale, custom, eco-friendly sculptures are our specialty. We love creating immersive experiences with balloons, like the time we created a 60-foot maze out of balloons for The Pop Insider.

All of our balloon installations are eco-conscious. A common misconception is that balloons are made of plastic. But not today or ever with us. Our balloons are made from all-natural latex that comes from rubber trees. And since the trees aren't harmed in the tapping process, it's considered sustainable, too.

Have a brand or logo you want to see come to life? Our balloon artists can make truly anything out of balloons and we love a challenge. We use the latest shapes, prints, and jumbo sizes to create a fun & new balloon atmosphere throughout the entire event. Our artists use the full spectrum of latex diversity to build neverbefore-seen "WOW!" worthy moments.

If you're looking for Custom Balloon Sculptures in New Jersey, then contact Balloons, Ink. Eye-catching and imaginative sculptures that ensure everyone captures and remembers life's fleeting moments forever. For more information, visit our website https://www.balloonsink.com/about