"Here" he gave me the cup. When i saw ice cream flavor i was shocked. Its actually my favorite Butterscotch flavor. I looked at him. 

"I filled my fridge with Butterscotch flavor ice cream when i found out that its your favorite flavor. And…. After tasting this flavor, it also became my favorite flavor" he said with a smirk while eating his ice cream. Heat rose to my cheeks. I didn't said anything.

"What movie would you like to watch?" he asked, looking at me.

"I thought for a while then said How about Fantastic beast?" i asked him. He looked at me for a few seconds. Then nodded at me. Soon the movie started. I never got a chance to watch this movie. Actually once i watched this movie on my phone but in the middle my phone battery dead. So now i am very curious to watch this movie. The movies ended after two hours. When the movie ended, my curiosity increased more to watch Fantastic Beast : The crimes of Grindewald. 

"Can we watch next part of this movie, Sir?" i asked Mr. Malhotra. But i was shocked when i saw him. I was engrossed in the movie that i forgot about Mr. Malhotra. He is sleeping beside me. His face is towards me. I switched off the TV then i slowly sat closer to him. He is sleeping like a kid. I remembered the first time when he slept on my lap. He had the same expression like today. But today he looks like in a grumpy mood. He has a cute pout and frown between his eyebrows. I placed my index finger in between his eyebrows to clear that frown. But suddenly he opened his eyes making startled. I moved away from him. I cleared my throat.

"Finally the movie ended" he said coldly.

"I should not have agreed to watch that movie in the first place" he said grumpily. 

"Why? This movie was really very interesting. I was about to ask you to watch the next part of this movie" i said.

"Next part of this movie? No way i am going to allow you to watch the next part" he said in his cold voice. I frowned at him. Whats his problem? 

"Why? Its only 10.30 pm, right? Next part of this movie will only take 12.30 am to end. You didn't like this movie?" i asked him. 

"I hate this movie. Especially the protagonist of this movie" he said with his clenched jaw. 

"Why you didn't like this movie? The movie was really very interesting" i said. 

"Why? You're asking me why? Do you know how you were watching that movie like you're really inside that movie. And whenever that  Protagonist do some magic you were looking at him without even blinking your eyes. And when that protoganist fed food to some disgusting creatured you were looking at him in 'Awww'. You didn't even spare a single glance at me. And now you want to watch the next part of this movie?" he said this all, gritting his teeth, clenching his jaw. I looked at him confused.

Why he is very angry now? Is he is angry because i was watching this movie without looking at him? 

"Its not disgusting creatures. Its magical animals" i said. I can't tolerate him insulting that cute animals. 

"You only got that out of all my words?" he asked me with a frown. I looked at him with a frown. 

" Forget it. Now bear your punishment for not giving your attention to me" saying this he started to tickling me on my waist. 

"Stop… Please stop, sir" i cried. finally what felt like eternity he stopped. I was panting very hard. When i came to my senses, my cheeks turned hot. He is towering  over me, pinning my both hands above my head and his face few inches away from. 

"Don't you dare to ignore me. And don't look at any man except me. Especially that protoganist of that movie. Got it?" he asked me in his husky voice. His breath fanning on my nose. I looked away from him. I can feel my heart beat on my ribcage. 

"Got it?" he again asked me in his stern voice. I nodded at him while biting my lips to stop it from quivering.

"Words sweetheart" he said while kissing me on my cheeks. 

"O.. okay. Leave me" i said struggling to escape from his grip. 

"I hate it when you ignore me and when you not pay attention to me" he said looking into my eyes. I gulped looking at him. His gaze fixed on my lips. Then he looked at me with a long sigh. He kissed me on my forehead. Then he got up from me. I placed my hand on my chest to control my heart beat. But suddenly he carried me in his arms. I squealed in shock. 

"Put me down. Put me down" i screamed at him. 

"Silent" he said. I shut my mouth. Then he took me to the room where I was before and placed me on the bed carefully. 

"Its already late. You need to sleep now" he said while tucking me inside the comforter. Then he sat beside me, stroking my head. 

"You sleep. I have some works to finish. So i will be in my study. If you want anything come and find me in my study, next this room, okay?" he asked me softly. He left the room after kissing me on my forehead.