Bestfriends or Crush ?

Start from the beginning

Ahana :- By the way you are very lucky that Lord Krishna himself and Sheshnag are your brothers. You know if you had known that Lord Krishna and Balram are your brothers and you would have told me I would have probably never believed. Well tell me one thing, how did you come here and how did that Kali let you come because he was not going to let you go like this.

Amyra :- Did brother Krishna tell you everything?

Ahana :- Yes, don't ask more questions and answer

Amyra told them everything what all happened and what Krishna told her. Her friends were listening to her with their eyes widen in shock.

Aarav :- This means that sometimes your power starts working in order to protect you but when you will be twenty five years old then all the powers within you will be awakened.

Piyush :- But where did you get these powers from?

Amyra :- That's what I don't know, I asked brother Krishna but he said that he will tell me later.

Ahana :- are you also an incarnation of a goddess ?
Before Amyra could even reply Aarav and Piyush immediately together said

Aarav and Piyush :- No.....
Amyra and Ahana looked them with a shocked expression as they answered very loudly. Aarav and Piyush looked at each other and then at the girls.

Ahana :- Ok Ok I got it. You guys could have answered in a low voice also as you know we both are not deaf.
Then she turned towards Amyra and said

Ahana :- But one thing is good in all this that you have finally found your own family, for which you were carving since your childhood and who knows soon you will find someone here with whom you will fall in love and get married

Amyra :- I have joined this family but I haven't accept them whole heartedly as my family yet. I need sometime to accept all these new changes of my life. I know they desperately want me to accept them I can see in their eyes but still they didn't force me. That's why I decided to try to accept them. This one truth has changed my whole life,
and about love I don't think I'll ever be able to fall in love again.

Aarav and Piyush looked at Amyra with a sad expression where as Ahana understood what was the pain Amyra was going through, so she could not say anything further. To change the topic she said

Ahana :- Guys we must go now so that Amyra can get some rest.

Aarav and Piyush nodded there head and all three of them went outside the room. Amyra closed the door. She went towards her luggage and opened it there she saw all her dress packed neatly. She took a t shirt and shorts and took a bath. After bathing she came towards the bed and lay down and slowly she drifted to sleep as she was very tired.

In Balram's room

Balram :- yeh tum kya keh rahe ho Kanha. Abhi abhi tho vo ghar aayi hai aur tum usse ghar se dur bejne ki baat kar rahe ho ( What are you saying Kanha? Just now she has come home and you are talking about sending her away from home )
Balram asked in an frustrated tone.

Krishna :- Ha Dau yeh uske liye anivarya hai ( yes Dau it's mandatory for her )

Balram :- Nahi Kanha abhi uske liye sab se zyada anivarya yeh hai ki vo abhi apne parivaar ke saath rahe. Uske liye anivarya yeh hai usse apne parivaar ka prem prapt ho ( No Kanha for now the most important thing for her is that she should stay with her family now. It is essential for her to get the love of her family )

Krishna :- muje pata hai ki ammu ko uske parivaar ka prem milna avashyak hai aur vo usse milega aur shegr vo iss parivaar ko aapnayegi bhi kintu uske liye yeh bahut he mehetav purn hai uske ache bhavishya ke liye aur yeh baat aap bhi jaante hai dau ( I know Ammu needs to get the love of her family and she will get it and that too soon. She will accept this family But for her this is very important for her good future and you also know this.  )

Balram looked at Krishna for sometimes he knew Krishna was right but he can't see his sister suffering again so he decided something in his mind and said

Balram :- Thik hai main tumhari baat maan lunga yadhi Ammu iss baat ke liye maan gayi tho kintu dyaan rahe Kanha tum usse aapni baat manvane ka prayatna nahi karoge aur na main karunga. Yeh nirnay sarvada uska apna hoga. Agar ussne na keh diya tho tum uske baad usse kuch nahi kahoge aur yadi ussne ha keh dia tho main usse nahi rokhunga ( Ok i will agree to you if ammu agrees to this But remember this Kanha, you will not try to convince her and neither will I. This decision will be her's only. If she says no then you won't say anything to her after that and if she says yes then I won't stop her )
Krishna knew that there was no point arguing with him so he agreed to his condition and nodded at him.

______________________________________

How was it ? Hope you like it 🤞

What do you think what was Krishna talking about

Where does Krishna want Amyra to ?

Will Amyra agree ?

Do tell me how was the chapter in the comments section

Do share your views and suggestions if you have any

Plz plz 🙏🙏🙏 Vote, Comment and Shareb if you like it .

Thank you
Take care and stay safe 🤗