Bestfriends or Crush ?

Magsimula sa umpisa

Narrator's Pov

Piyush and Aarav both had crush on Amyra since college days. Ahana and Ayan were her first friends in college. Piyush and Aarav were bestfriends and Ahana was piyush's friend. Through Ahana both of them met Amyra and became friends with her. Both of them secretly admired Amyra. But Amyra never noticed their liking towards her. Even when they had to leave for abroad they both had only one person in their mind and that was Amyra. They didn't wanted to go leaving her but they had to because of Their parents. Even though Aarav and Piyush were bestfriends but they didn't talk about their liking towards Amyra. When Amyra was brutally ragged and tortured by girls in college. They both wanted to be beside her, console her, but was not able to do it as they knew that if Amyra got to know about their liking for her she would never talk to them but both of them left no stone unturned to catch Aymra's criminals. When they were living in abroad both use to always remember Amyra and when they came to India the first person whom they wanted to meet was Amyra. They were so excited to meet her but soon their excitement vanished when they got the news of Amyra and Ayan's engagement. They both became disheartened. As they wanted to meet her and confess their feeling to her but both of them didn't show their sadness in front of each other. They both lost their hope.

After get together with their friends they went back to abroad to continue with their but soon they got the news of Ayan's death. They both felt bad for Ayan as he was their friend but more then that they were worried for Amyra. They both wanted to be with her. The Trio i.e Ahana, Aarav and Piyush went to Ayan's house. Piyush and Aarav hoped that they will get to see Amyra and when they reached their they only saw Ayan's family. They were highly disappointed to not find Amyra there. From people they got to know that how Ayan's family blamed, cursed and insulted Amyra. They felt like killing those people who did this with Amyra but they didn't create a scene as they were already sad because of their son's demise. When they got Amyra's address from one of Ayan's friend without wasting a second they left for Amyra's house. But on the way they met with and accident and later found themselves in Dwaparyug. At first they were not able to believe but Krishna made then believe that they had time travelled from kaliyug to dwaparyug also they got to know about Amyra's truth and that was the biggest shock for both of them. As the girl whom they love was the sister of lord Krishna who is incarnation of lord Vishnu. Now there were so many questions running bin their mind will they be able to love her even after knowing her true identity. Then krishna told them that soon Amyra will also coming here. Even though they had so many questions they were internally that finally they are about to meet her and when she came, All the questions flew out their minds when they saw her. She was looking extremely beautiful. She got more beautiful than she was in their college days. They fell in love with her all over Again.

End of pov

Aarav and Piyush came back to there sense when Ahana snapped her fingers in front of them.

Ahana :- Back to earth you idiots. In whose thoughts are you lost? Since when I asking you to sit but both of you are standing like a statue.
Both Aarav and Piyush looked at each other then at Amyra. She was looking at them with confusing look. They both have her a smile and sat down in the sofa.

Amyra :- I'm sorry you had to come here because of me.
Said with sad and guilty expression. Piyush kept his one hand on Amyra's hand and said

Piyush :- Stop blaming yourself myra. It was not your or anyone's fault. We were destined to come here so we came and even if we were brought her because of you, it doesn't matter, at least we will be with you this time to help you.
Aarav didn't like when piyush held Amyra's hand. He immediately held Amyra's other hand and said

Aarav :- Piyush is absolutely right Myra. Stop blaming yourself. how long will you keep blaming yourself. You were not at fault before and neither are you today. Like it was written in your destiny to go to Kaliyug and come back at the right time. Just like that whatever happened to Ayan was already written in his destiny and no one can change the fate.