1. Kyoto Part I

Location: Kyoto, Japan

Date: 5th October 2021

Time: 18:30

Kyoto. A city in Japan that was once the capital. It's known for its shrines, temples and its many gardens. It was spared by the United States from the bombings during World War 2. It's under the protection of the Japanese PMC known commonly as RONIN. Many of its contractors live in Kyoto, working hard, keeping their eyes on the streets to make sure everything is safe. They do not breach privacy.

In the city, one contractor named Ren Takeshi is in his house at his table eating up a bowl of ramen with his girlfriend, who is a gem, named Diorite. Ren slurps up a string of ramen and he eats the egg there. Diorite giggles as she looks at Ren.

Ren Takeshi(His voice sounds like Daisuke Tsuji, the voice actor of Jin Sakai & Recon from Ghost of Tsushima & Call Of Duty Black Ops 4)(Pretend he has a small horizontal slash scar on his left cheek)

Ren Takeshi
(His voice sounds like Daisuke Tsuji, the voice actor of Jin Sakai & Recon from Ghost of Tsushima & Call Of Duty Black Ops 4)
(Pretend he has a small horizontal slash scar on his left cheek)

Ren Takeshi(His voice sounds like Daisuke Tsuji, the voice actor of Jin Sakai & Recon from Ghost of Tsushima & Call Of Duty Black Ops 4)(Pretend he has a small horizontal slash scar on his left cheek)

Diorite
(Voice sounds like Yui Ishikawa, voice actress of Mikasa Ackerman from Attack On Titan)

Diorite: "You love this don't you?"

Ren: "Hai. I do, Diorite. I've been eating this since I was a child. I love it. But, I love you more."

The gem's face darkens as she blushes and a smile grows on her face and she resumes eating up her noodles and Ren nearly finishes up and he drinks up his glass of water and then he grabs his new gun, which is an M13. He left it on the side and he picks it up to check on it and he grabs out its magazine and sees the bullets loaded in it.

Ren: "300 blackout bullets. My favourite."

He puts the magazine back into the rifle and checks on the safety to see that it's still on. Ren then grabs a small bag from the side and he places it on the side and he moves his empty bowl aside and Diorite finishes up her meal and she watches as Ren proceeds to adjust his M13. From the small bag, he grabs out a holographic sight, a screwdriver and a longer barrel and he grabs out a foregrip and a green laser sight. He unscrews the barrel of his M13, and he removes its current barrel and replaces it with the longer barrel and he screws it back on and places the holographic sight onto the gun and he attaches the foregrip on the bottom and he turns on his holographic sight and the laser and he aims it, checking it.