10 - Unexpected

Jake walked through an alleyway because it was a short cut to Sunghoon's house. He heared someone behind him. He turned around.

"Oh! You caught me." The guy said. Jake was confused. "Who are you?" He harshly asked.

The guy looked surprised. "Woah! No need to get all angry. I just wanted to say hello." Jake scoffed. "Just leave me alone. I trying to go somewhere.."

The guy grabbed Jake tightly. "Let me go!" Jake yelled trying to get out of his grip.

The guy takes out a towel and puts it over Jake's mouth. Jake struggled a little, but slowly stopped.

The guy picked up Jake and took him to his car.

---

Sunghoon was biting his finger nails. "Where could he be?" He said in a shaky voice. Sunwoo sighed. "I think he'll be here soon..I hope so.."

A while later, Sunghoon's phone rang. He quickly picked up the phone. "Jake! Where are you-" he paused when he heard muffled noises. "Jake..?"

He heard heavy breathing. "Sunghoon! Help me, please!" Jake screamed. Sunghoon's heart dropped. Sunwoo and Ni-ki were scared and confused.

"Jake! Jake! W-Where are you?!" He screamed, but not that loud. He heard someone in the background. "Well, well, well. Isn't it the one and only, Park Sunghoon." The guy said laughing.

Sunghoon pounded the table. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" He yelled. Ni-ki on the other hand was shocked and scared for Jake. He recognized the voice. "That voice.." He whispered, but loud enough for Sunwoo to hear.

(A FEW DAYS EARLIER)

Ni-ki walked past the school, going home from the convenience store. He heard foot steps behind him. He sped up his pace. When he heard the food steps going quicker, he started to run. The foot steps started running too.

Ni-ki turned the corner, but since he was running so fast, he slipped. He got up, but the person was already there grabbing his mouth and body.

He was pulled into a van. A guy went up to him and started caressing Ni-ki's face. "You look fierce..but beautiful." Ni-ki spat on him. "Let me the fuck go you ugly ass bitch!" He yelled.

The guy took out a knife and dragged it down Ni-ki's chest. His shirt started to rip. Once it was ripped, the guy slapped Ni-ki across his face. "You don't talk to me like that!" He yelled so loud, that it shook the whole van. He grabbed Ni-ki's neck and started to choke him.

Ni-ki started gasping for air. He remembered he has something in his back pocket. He grabbed a pocket knife and stabbed the guy in his arm. He let Ni-ki go due to pain.

Ni-ki fell and gasped for air. The guy took the knife out of his arm and tried to stab Ni-ki, but Ni-ki kicked him. Ni-ki managed to get out of the car and run. The guy got out and chased after him.

Since Ni-ki barely had any air, he wasn't fast enough. The guy put a towel over Ni-ki's mouth and Ni-ki slowly stopped moving. The guy sighed. "He's too strong of a high schooler.." He grabbed Ni-ki's phone and searched through his contacts. Two people caught his eyes. "Kim Sunwoo.."

Kim Sunwoo 😩🤲

Saturday 2:34 pm

- Ni-ki!!!

- what do you think of this outfit?