Chapter 5 - I Agreed

Start from the beginning

With that thought he fished out the phone and messaged his girlfriend.

"Meet me tomorrow at Blue cafe at 3pm"

He sent it.

*ping* He got a reply but he didn't bother to check it. 'Let's check in the morning' with that thought he drifted into deep slumber.

Morning

Gulf woke up and got ready for the office.

*ping*

Message notifications popped up on his phone. He checked.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow. Savoury Restaurant at 7pm."

-Mew

He rolled eyes. His father already told him that Mew agreed for marriage. He checked his girlfriend's message too. She agreed to meet.

Time skip- Blue cafe at 3.30pm

Gulf waited patiently for his girlfriend. She is already 30min late. After a few minutes, a beautiful girl entered the cafe. She waved her hand when she noticed Gulf. She came, hugged Gulf and sat beside him.

"Hii babe" She said.

"Let's order." He said and she nodded.

After getting their drinks.

She clung to his arm.

"Babe, last week I saw a brand new Gucci bag in the mall. I want that." She tried to give puppy eyes. He took out his purse and gave plenty of notes to buy whatever she wanted. It's more than enough for her bag. Her eyes are enlightening.

"Thanks babe" She pecked on his cheek.

"Vinny?" He called her. She hummed as counting notes.

Gulf- "Am getting married." He dropped bomb. She was stunned by the new information.

Vinny- "What do you mean? What about me? We are in relationship for fuck sake." She spats her words.

Gulf sighed.

Gulf- "It was a promise given by my mother. I can't do anything. Am going to marry."

She is fuming in anger. She can't scold or put blame on his mother if she did, Gulf will strangle her to death, she knows that.  She took long breaths trying to control her anger.

Vinny- "What about me? What about love between us?

Love? Did I really love her? Is there any love between us? Because of him I make her mine. Mew shows little interest in her in college so I make her mine. Is it love? She is cheating behind me, I know that still it didn't affect me. If we love someone truly, if anyone stares at our loved ones for more than a second we boil in anger or jealousy but she is literally sleeping with people behind me still I don't feel anything?' His thoughts halted when she shook his shoulder to get his attention.. 

Gulf- "Huh?" 

Vinny- "Am asking about our love?" 

Gulf sighed. 

Gulf- "Vinny, I know how our relationship is working. Where is it going? You are cheating on me behind your back. You are sleeping with someone also. I know everything. Now you are saying our love." 

She froze but immediately she composed herself.

Vinny- "It's true because I didn't get attention from you so I did out of impulsive nature. Now I have already decided to marry you and settle with you. But now you are saying you are going to marry someone. I love you, Gulf." 

'Love my foot. You are a rich ass man otherwise I don't bat an eyelash towards you. I can fuck anyone but I can't get enough money from them for my lavish life. So at any cost I want you in my life as a free bank to me' she thought.

Gulf felt sad for her. Even though he knew she was cheating before, now she decided to settle with him. If he didn't claim her that time may be now she is leaving her life with her loved one. He may look or behave rude but in reality he is a kind hearted person. 

Gulf- "It's already fixed, vinny. Am sorry. But don't worry we can continue our relationship. I can spoil you like before."

Her eyes lighten up.

Vinny- "Really?!!*he nodded* okay just don't leave me behind. By the way, who is that girl you are going to marry?"

Gulf- "It's not a woman. It's a man. Mew Suppasit." 

She shot up from seat.

Vinny- "ARE YOU GAY?!!" She shouted, which gained attention from people in the cafe. 

Gulf flustered by sudden action. He made her sit on the sofa.. 

Gulf- "Can you low your voice? It's doesn't matter if am gay or not. Am marrying him because of promise." 

She controlled her emotions. 

Vinny- "You hate him, right?"

'Did I?'

Gulf- "Yes. That's why I'm going to make a deal with him after marriage." She nodded. 

Vinny- "Are you sure, You are not gay? Because you won't give much attention to me. We had sex only once that when we were in college. You always spoil money but you won't be intimate with me." She said, raising an eyebrow. 

Gulf- "Am not. Ummm am just busy with work, office and company. You know that. I will be intimate with you in future." He said but he is not sure. 'I don't know. Maybe I don't have feelings for you. I claimed you out of challenge to him, that's it.'

She nodded. After a few talks, she left. He went to the office. While working his thoughts drifted into tomorrow's date with his rival and the deal he is going to make with him. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

If you have any suggestions/ideas/questions, let me know.

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤

----Saru