four | stay fly

| warnings: violence(?) | 982 words | inspo : song linked <3 |

jumping down into the vault you scrambled around grabbing as much jewellery as you possible could; your headphones blaring as you shoved millions of diamond encrusted necklaces into your pockets and jacket. the other were looking for the 26 million necklace as you kept watch.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"SHIT" one of your colleagues shouted scrambling to get as much as possible

"COME ON LETS GO!" another shouted as they held open to door to the balcony

"FOUR LETS MOVE IT!!" you shouted as he stared in awe at the necklace he snatched as police ran in.

you pulled out your pistol and aimed it towards them as four slid under the metal closing door; backing up to a window you started to become surrounded; jewels flowing out of your pockets and no escape route. you smiled at the officers evilly

"ciao" you shot the window behind you and jumped out onto the building work below

"AFTER THEM!" they shouted trying to follow you with no success.

you jumped into the escape car and emptied your pockets into the secret compartment in the car. you sighed and laughed from relief as they began driving; but something wasn't right.

"hold on" you asked

"no." they put their foot down onto the pedal accelerating faster

"where's four?!" you shouted

"left behind; too slow haha" they pressed down on the pedal even more

"FOUR" you shouted down the radio

"FOUR DO YOU...receive..." you saw at that very moment, four begin hung over the balcony; still with the 26M necklace.

you punched through the top of the glass on the car and peeked out; firing a single shot onto loose scalfolding. four jumped as best as he could but only escaped for a meer moment. you climbed out the car and ran; jumping off the top and landing on the side of the pavement.

"four. stay calm; i'm coming for you" you said running towards a staircase

"c...copy" four whined in pain from his fall

the stairs were too slow for you so you began too parkour across the building work and balconies. still speaking to four through the radio. four was being beaten up by one of the guards from the vault. you plunged your knife into a piece of loose concrete using it to pull you to the top of the skyscraper. the concrete didn't hold up well and as soon as you took a step; it began to crumble. you ran trying to escape the crumbling ruin of a building jumping and grabbing onto a loose rope you shot earlier. with the momentum of the jump and the swing of the rope you were able to fling yourself towards four and tackle the guard that had almost beat him dead. you basically picked up four and the 26M pushing him towards the edge of the balcony. you took out your backup pistol and held it to the guard; protecting four as he tried to get his bearings.

"FOUR LISTEN TO ME: TRUST ME ON THIS" you panicked shooting another loose piece of scaffolding that fell between the balcony and another building.

"GO RUN NOW" you pushed him as he jogged across the scaffolding onto the next rooftop.

you quickly followed him after a deserving punch to the guard but your luck was up. the plank of wood cracked almost in two and you was basically in the centre with no escape but down thousands of meters.

"FOUR!! CATCH!!" you threw the 26M as hard as you could

as in a slow motion clip; four caught the 26M with his teeth and the plank cracked into two. you kept eye contact with four as you fell falling back and smiling knowing you'd died doing something special. your last sight was four's face as you fell thousands of meters to your death or what you thought was your death. just before you were about to hit the floor; four swooped from a near by window bombing underneath you to save the fall. yeah; four didn't save you from no injury - your body literally felt pain everywhere but atleast you were still alive.

four picked you up and drove away in a stolen car. as you lay in the backseat watching the sky fly past; four decided to open up for once.

"thank you" he said quietly

"your welcome" you said smiling

"are you hurt?" he asked

"a little bit; everywhere hurts for now" you admitted

"oh. sorry" he apologised

"don't apologise; you saved my life" you said

"did you want me too?" he asked in monotone

"well i wasn't planning on it; but you did so cheers four" you shrugged

"it's billy; you deserve to know my name now" he smiled

billy pulled up in an abandoned petrol station and ran inside. you climbed into the front seat and got comfortable before he returned. when he returned; he brought bandages and enough food to last months; he started driving again as you bandaged yourself up from aches and pains. as you drove; you chatted more about yourself to each other and began learning out your lives before crime. after days and days of swapping turns driving; billy reached road 96. the destination was perfect - an abandoned airport with nothing for miles. you both took it as an opportunity to sleep properly together as billy climbed into the backseat; he beckoned you to get in with him so you did. you lay on him as he put his arms on you. you both quietly slept with no interruptions for many, many hours.

when you awoke you were greeted by a mysterious yet familiar face; a face that would change your's and billy's lives forever

a/n: hii i'm back after a whole year omg; i hope you enjoyed even though it's short <3