First day of Junior Year

Beep Beep Beep!

The sound of Marinette's alarm wakes her up at 7:00 A.M. Marinette groans and rolls over to snooze her alarm, and then she remembers.

  "Oh Shit I have school! "

She scrambled out of her bed and down her ladder. Picking up her outfit off her chaise, she runs to the bathroom. She comes back out wearing her outfit and shoes.

Eyeliner. Eyeshadow. Mascara. Lipgloss. Blush. Concealer.

Those are the things she puts on her face before moving to her new jewelry box from Allegra. She puts on her new silver double helix earrings* and two necklaces with her two specific Quantic Kid symbols.

*Ding*

Marinette checks her phone's messages. She has messages from the Quantic Kids Group chat.

Claude: Poor Marinette and Juleka. Having to go to school before us :(

Allegra: Shut up Claude. Have a good day at school M & J!!

Allen: feel bad for you tho.

Luka: they have to deal with a liar and sheep classmates

She's in the midst of reading the rest of the group chat texts when she gets a text from her recent boyfriend.

Fé❤: Because the group chat is blowing up, I'm assuming they're talking about your first day of school?

Sunshine* (Me): GM to u too Felix.

Sunshine: Yes. They're talking about poor me and Juleka and our stupid class.

Fé❤: oh. I hope you have a great day at school Sunshine. Love you

Sunshine: love u too Fé

She responds to the group chat texts and then heads down stairs for breakfast.

Marinette: "Good Morning Maman, Papa"

Sabine: "Good Morning Qīn'ài de (親愛的 ) (means sweetheart) , you look so grown up "

Tom: "Good Morning little Macaron "

She talks with her parents, endures her father sniffing about how his "Little Macaron" is growing up so fast, grabs her bag, and heads to school.

~

As Marinette nears the school, she prepares herself for any fans, and the drama that might come from her class. She is met with Juleka at the school steps, and they walk in together.

Stepping into the courtyard, a group of fans come towards them and asks for a photo.

A "Say Quantic Kids!" Echoes around the courtyard. Then more fans come and more pictures are taken. Chloé helps them out of the crowd of fans and hugs them tightly murmuring about how she missed them so much, and how she was this close to murdering Lila this summer.

Alya and the class, including Lila come over to where they were. Marinette couldn't help but notice that she was at most a head taller than Alya. It seemed Alya realized it too, as she stopped rushing over to the three girls.

~

For a moment Alya didn't recognize Marinette. It was only when she smiled, she recognized her. She looked so different!

Her hair was longer, and a layer of her hair under was dyed blue! Her style was different too! Was that a new piercing she saw? When she got closer to Marinette, she realized two things.

1. She was shorter than Marinette

2. Her nails  looked so cool.

Then, she remembered that Marinette hadn't contacted her all summer, what was up with that! So, she went over to Marinette, Chloé, and was that Juleka ? Cool. (She looks different)

Alya marched up to the three girls ready to confront them.

~

"Marinette! Where have you been all summer and why have you been ignoring my calls?!?"

Everybody gave Alya an incredulous look. Didn't she see Marinette on TV?

"Look up the Quantic Kids on Google, Alya " Nino said softly.

Alya looked that up and realized that Marinette and Juleka were apart of this group, and that Marinette was dating one of the members!

"You didn't tell me you were part of a tour group! Or that you were dating someone! Bestie tell me what he's like! What did you do this summer? Can I get an interview?", Alya exclaimed while trying to drag Marinette somewhere she could interview her.

Marinette suddenly said, "We are not best friends, not are we friends. You believed a liar over your supposed best friend".

"This again!', Alya exclaimed, 'Lila is not a liar!"

~

Marinette then proceeded to debunk everyone of Lila's lies right there and then. She also gracefully tore into each and everyone of the sheep- I mean classmates about their friendship with her.

When she was done, Lila tried to lie her way out of it . Marinette wanted so bad to throw Lila out the window, but she was in school, so instead she lifted her up, and dumped her in the principal's office telling him to watch the recent revelations on the security cameras.

~

She then marched her way on to the classroom with Juleka and Chloé by her side. They were stopped by Adrien at the classroom door. He began to berate her for revealing Lila's lies, and that Lila would be akumatized like she isn't an akuma every other week again, and how Lila is so sensitive.

He didn't hear the rest of the class coming behind him, but he did hear the soft and bordering on angry, shocked voice that said "Dude! ".

Then the class turned on Adrien as he tried to explain why he didn't tell them Lila was a liar. Marinette stepped in to the classroom and facetimed her boyfriend and the rest of the group to tell them what happened.

~

She ended the call after 5 minutes and fell asleep, satisfied with her revealing of Lila's lies.

~

Apparently, someone recorded the encounter with her classmates and Adrien and posted it on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms.

#Doitwithgraceanddignity, #LilatheLiela, and #QueenMarinette  were trending for weeks to come.