I threw my blanket on the floor and got under the covers getting as close to him as possible.

I drew circles on his chest as we both slowly fell asleep.

Rafes POV

Its like 9 in the morning and the buzz is just now wearing off. Y/n was laid on my chest snoring as I played with her hair.

Saylah hadn't woken up yet and I figured now would be the best time for us to talk. But I didn't want to wake her up, so I called the only person Y/n really trusts to take care of Saylah, Rose.

I slowly moved out from under Y/n and I walked to Saylahs room.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rose, um do you think you could do me a favor?"

"Yea of course. Is everything ok you sound like your freaking out?"

"Um no, not really, but can you just watch Saylah for today. If come get her later, and tell you what's going on, but me and Y/n really have to talk and it's not gonna be easy with Saylah around."

"I'll be there in 10."

"Thank you so much."

"No problem."

She hung up the phone and I sighed. I woke up Saylah and changed her and her outfit. I packed her diaper bag and put it by the door.

I fed Saylah when the door opened.

"Hi I'm here." She walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks again. Um, I just want it to be me and Y/n when we talk. Um, she's fed and changed, I guess I'll call you when I'm on my way to get her." I told her handing her Saylah.

"Sweetheart let me just keep her for a few nights. By the looks and feel of the house you two seriously need to talk. Also there's a bag of coke on the couch. I'd get rid of that before Y/n sees it." She said. I nodded and just shoved it in my pocket planning to deal with it later.

"I mean it Rafe, get rid of it." She raised her eyebrows at me.

"I promise, bye princess, I'll see you in a couple of days." I kissed Saylahs head as Rose grabbed the diaper bag and walked outside.

I watched them drive off before I went outside and threw the bag in the water. I stayed on the dock for a while after that.

Then I decided to go make coffee and see if Y/n was awake.

Once I got the coffee pot going, I walked into our room to see Y/n laid down on her phone.

"Hey baby.." I said walking in.

"Hii." She smiled.

"I got the coffee pot going, oh and Rose took Saylah for a couple of days." I told her.

"Wait why?" She looked upset.

"Well I asked her to just take her for today because I wanted to be able to talk to you without any distractions and she insisted she keeps her for a couple of days." I explained.

"Ok, well I'm gonna change real quick, I'll be out in a second." She told me standing up.

She kissed my cheek before picking out her clothes. While she changed, I poured us both coffee and set it in the table with the sugar and creamer.

She soon came out in different sweatpants and a tight t-shirt and sat at the table.

We stayed there quiet for a while drinking our coffee, not really knowing where to start.

"Maybe we should move.." she broke the silence.

"W-what?" I asked confused.

"We can go to Chicago with my family. We don't have the money for rehab. And if we went there at least we know we'd have somewhere to stay." She shrugged.

"With your whole family, yea it's a place to stay but there was barely room to stand when we went there." I argued.

"I don't want this to turn into an argument I'm just spit balling because we don't even have money for food and now we have to pay for rehab and treatment. I just don't know what to do. Because if you don't go, you will keep doing drugs and if you do we will be homeless. I'm just saying that yea Chicago's not Tannyhill but at least it gets you away from drugs and we will have a place to stay." She huffed.

"I know, but maybe we could ask my dad to pay for it." I suggested.

"You know damn well if he even considers paying it, you have to ask him, and I can't be there." She said

She was right. She always was.

I sighed and ran my hands threw my hair already craving another fix.

"I'm stuck Rafe... there's no fucking way around this shit." By now tears were rolling down her face.

I felt like shit knowing that I was the cause of all of this.

"Oh and that fucking car, I was meaning to talk to you about that. Someone got out of it at the diner the other day and told me she was apart of child protective services and said someone reported us. Yea I don't know who but god damn nothing ever works in our favor." She ran her fingers through her hair as she cried.

I wonder who reported us.

"Shit, I was homeless with my mom once. 6 months when I was 5. I guess I really am just like her." She cried.

"Baby, don't say that." I pulled her into my lap so that she was straddling me and she cried into my shoulder. I played with her hair and rubbed her back.

"I'm gonna go talk to my dad.." I whispered.

"You don't have to do-" she started

"Yes, yes I do. I want you to stay here, get some rest. If Jayla ever gets back just spend the day with her. She'll make you feel better." I told her

"Don't fucking lie to me. Promise me your gonna go and your not gonna go back to Barry's.." she held my face in her hands.

"I promise, I'll make him call you when I get there." I said gripping her hips.

"I love you." She sniffled.

"I love you to." I replied.

We stayed there for a minute before I picked her up and brought her to the room and laid her on the bed.

I got dressed and grabbed my phone. I kissed her and said good bye.

Y/n's POV

When he left I called Jayla to let her know what happened.

"Hello?"

"Hey are you ok?"

"No Jayla I'm not ok.. I don't know what we're gonna do. He said he was gonna ask his dad to pay for rehab but Ward already hates me for whatever reason. I don't know what to do bro. I'm freaking out, tell me what happened last night distract me please."

"Ok well, uhh after everyone left me and JJ fucked... oh and in the middle of everything Cashious called and now he's pissed. No more boyfriend for me."

"Your crazy Jayla. Are you ok though do you need someone to pick you up?"

"Um no, I think JJ is gonna show me around the island.."

"Ok just lmk if you need me. Love you."

"Love you to bye."

She hung up.

Now I get to sit here and wait.... This should be fun