"waka?" you lightly began, mustering up all the strength you had to try to sound as least desperate as possible. it still failed, coming out whiny into the thin air.

"whar is ir babygir?" he said, the deep baritone of his voice muffled by the stick of candy resting between his teeth.

"umm..." you approached the side of him, his eyes not even looking up to you as he focused his attention drawing onto the paper in front of him. "are you busy right now?" your face flushed as you grasped your hands together in front of you. looking down at your toes, you played with the drawstrings on your sleep shorts. "a lil bit, why?" looking up at him again, his neck craned further towards his paper as he peered into his sketch, trying to get every single detail right. typical for such a patient man to be such a perfectionist. a blush creeped across your cheeks as you slightly rubbed your thighs together to get some friction healing the ache growing between your legs. "i need help with something..."

your head got fuzzy as he paused his hand and finally lifted his eyes off the sheet of paper. he turns his head and looks at you from your thighs up until he meets your eyes. waka bit back a smirk, noticing your fidgeting and the slight heaving of your chest through the thin tank top you were wearing. god, his eyes. something about the same nonchalant sleepy stare he always wore always had you clenching around nothing. his left hand reaches up to lift the lollipop out of his mouth. "you can wait until i finish this sketch," his voice comes out smooth, giving you a knowing look as he sticks the lollipop back in his mouth and shifts both his head and attention back to drawing.

oh hell no. you wouldn't be able to control yourself from touching yourself if he didn't help you immediately and you were not willing to spend another night tied up and desperate for an hour. you needed him and you needed him now. is it so much to ask for just a little attention? you felt like a cat with an owner dangling a toy in front of your face but snatching it away as soon as you want to grab it. it's so hard to even think about waiting when his pale veiny hand grips onto the pencil, long slender fingers wrapping around it. all you could think about was having those same fingers in your mouth, pressed against your tongue while he's fucking you because you're making too much noise and you have neighbors, or curling them inside your pussy to press against the sweet spot that always has your toes curling and eyes rolling to the back of your head. yeah, you couldn't wait and you wouldn't wait.

you let out a little huff of frustration before slinking over to him and slipping a leg over one of his thighs to straddle it. he barely acknowledges your newfound presence on his lap, neck straightening to look over your shoulder and arm moving around your side to continue drawing.

"'kasa, please," you breathe out. you were on a mission to shift his full attention back to you. you run your palms from his shoulders down to his navel, reveling in the way you can feel his strong and taut muscles through the loose t shirt he had on. you rest your head into his shoulder, letting out a warm shaky breath against his neck. his thigh restricted by his pajama pants was deliciously pressing into you as you shifted to get comfortable. he lets out a small sigh, free hand reaching up to take the lollipop out of his mouth.

he leans back to make eye contact with you as you lift your head up from his neck. his eyes swirl with darkness as he presses the stick of candy against your plush lips. you look up at him with pleading eyes, opening your mouth to let the candy sit on top of your tongue.

"if you want it so badly, make yourself cum."

you wrap your lips around the lollipop and let out a small whimper, swallowing down the warmth that had previously been in waka's mouth. he shifts his legs slightly to spread them wider, making the position more comfortable for you. he heard your breathing pick up as he does so. the taut muscle of his thigh pressing into your clit just right, sending warmth flooding through your body. it wasn't going to be enough, but you were willing to take as much as you can get. your hands snake around his neck while he focuses his attention back to his artwork.

all the time (wakasa x y/n)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara