3)Our "We" Time

Its a fine sunday morning and quite lively, here, in one house, in the residential area of Mumbai! This home belongs to senior CID officer, Kavin Khanna. He is a fierce and active cop of CID mumbai in his late 20's. Or it won't be wrong to say, that he is Acp Pradyuman's(his boss) right hand cop, after his(Kavin's) senior officers, Abhijeet & Daya. Kavin's courage, dedication towards his work and intelligent detective work has earned him, not only his post of a senior officer, but also 3rd best cop after is both seniors(Abhijeet & Daya).

Kavin is one heck of person who is damn good at his job. Even legitimate criminals fear his name only. But surely he has a soft side also, which only comes out for his family and friends. And talking about his family, he has only his younger sister in his family. Their parents had left(died) them at different stages of lives, one after other. It won't be wrong to say, that he raised his little sister like his own daughter.

As it is Sunday, he should be spending time with his little sister but instead he is engrossed in his work only. He is sipping his cup of tea, along with working on his laptop, reading some case details and making some phone calls in the meantime.

Also, he finds it peaceful, so he also is thinking, where the tsunami of the house, his sister is

Also, he finds it peaceful, so he also is thinking, where the tsunami of the house, his sister is. Afterall it's not likely, for the house, to be so calm, when his sister is around.

Here, on the other hand, in the garden of their home, a young girl of about 17-18 years, is sitting on the swing, chuckling, as her pet dog is giving push to her swing, playing with her.

"Bruno!! hatt jao, tumhe lag jaygi yar!" The girl says.

The furry fellow just barks softly as if replying to her.

"Bulbul!!! Beta aa jao nashta taiyar hai!" An old lady calls her from a distance, entering the garden.

This girl, Bulbul Khanna, is beloved sister of our fierce cop, Kavin. His life resides in her. Though she is muschievous, headstrong and childish, yet mature at times. Her world also starts from his brother and ends at him only.

"Ji kaki!!! Aa rahi hu! Bhaiya apne kaam se free ho gye kya!!"