Metal Fury : Chapter 33 : Bring Gen Back and Save the World!

Start bij het begin

"But where is Nemesis? If we have that, that's how we can save Gen and the world...", said Madoka. Suddenly Tsubasa feels pain in his eye. He kneels down and this shocks the others.

"TSUBASA?! Are you alright?", asked Yu holding his shoulder.

"My eye...its paining for some reason...", said Tsubasa holding his left eye.

"What? (kneels down) Show me", said Gingka. As Tsubasa uncovered his eye, Gingka and Yu were shocked.

"Umm...are you seeing what I am seeing right now, Gingky?", asked Yu in shock.

"This isn't a dream, is it?", asked Gingka.

"What is going...(Ryo too shocks at seeing this) What in the world?", asked Ryo. The others too saw and were shocked as well. Tsubasa's left eye was covered in purple colour and black lines covered his eyes.

Tsubasa's left eye was covered in purple colour and black lines covered his eyes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(more like the pic of kawaki from boruto but just the eye part😂)

"Why is Tsubasa looking like that? What's wrong with him?", asked Sora. Tsubasa screams due to the pain.

"Tsubasa...hang in there! Someone get the nurse or anyone from the medical team...Quick!", said Yu.

"No wait! That isn't gonna solve anything...", said Dynamis.

"Then you will just let him suffer the pain like that?!...", said Sora.

"Patience! (comes in front of Tsubasa) Tsubasa...just relax...", said Dynamis. Tsubasa's eyes teleports and shows a scene of the Lost Kingdom of Nemesis surrounded by black clouds. A white beam is seen around it.

"I see something...(Everyone looks at Tsubasa) An ancient kingdom in an ocean with black clouds and white energy beam...", said Tsubasa still in the vision.

"An ancient kingdom in the ocean? Huh?", asked Gingka.

"Is he gone crazy or something, Dynamis?", asked Yu.

"Shh! (looks at Dynamis) What else do you see?", asked Dynamis to Tsubasa. Suddenly Tsubasa sees Ryuusei in front.

"I see...its Ryuusei...I see him smiling at me...", said Tsubasa.

"The guy who abducted Gen? But why is Tsubasa getting this vision?", asked Sora.

"Do you think Tsubasa is seeing what Gen is seeing right now?", asked Yu which shocked the others. 

"How could that happen?", asked Masamune. The vision ends and Tsubasa suddenly comes back to his senses, his eyes became normal.

"Looks like it has a timeperiod as well...but I don't get what is going on right now? Did Tsubasa just found Gen? But how?", asked Gingka.

"Is there anything that can be linked Gen and Tsubasa? Some kind of power? Anything even if its a guess?", asked Dynamis. Renona suddenly gets something on her mind.