Metal Fury : Chapter 33 : Bring Gen Back and Save the World!

(I just saw Naruto's last episode and was touched with this ending song of Kurama leaving Naruto😥, i think this song kind of applies for this situation too so hope you like it and the chap😁)

"WHAT?! Gen's been kidnapped by a Nemesis boy?", asked Grandpa in shock.

"Don't tell me that's not true...", said Renona worried.

"Unfortunately it is...and in order to get her back, can you tell us the legend of Accalia, for all of us...", said Tsubasa.

"So that's why you called, huh? That makes sense...okay, so hear me close...", said Grandpa as he started to tell the same story that Ryuusei told Gen. Everyone shocks and couldn't believe it.

"So the actual strongest blader among us was Gen all along?", asked Gingka.

"I don't say that...it depends on the bond between them...although there is a curse alongwith it...the Wolf Demon Curse...", said Grandpa.

"We know about that...that the curse can be solved if she gets the crystal of the 11th legendary blader...but we don't know where the crystal is...", said Ryo.

"If that curse is solved, their bond will be more stronger than you imagined...but I guess its not gonna happen at some point of time...as you said, the crystal wasn't there...and also Gen is with Nemesis...", said Grandpa.

"You said that this Ryuusei guy controlled Gen right?", asked Dynamis to Tsubasa.

"Yeah...he also said about Gen's and his destinies were linked...", said Tsubasa looking down.

"Which means... no way..."

"What is it?"

"Magic shield...controlling Gen...destinies linked...oh no...i was warned before when I first met Gen Hagane..."

"What are you talking about?"

"It seems like Gen wasn't taken by an ordinary guy, he is Rago's son, Ryuusei...because this similar situation happened at ancient times, the owner of Nemesis of that time, had a son and he did say the same thing, that the stars decided the fate of both his son and the Accalian Princess of that time...and this was one of the reasons why they started a war because the Accalian Princess rejected the proposal..."

"But Gen did say she had decided to go with Ryuusei, so explain that...", said Yu.

"It seems like that...but..maybe it could be the other way around...''

''What do you mean? If it was the other way around, she would have been with us...", said Kyoya.

"I didn't mean that other way around..."

"Huh? Okay I am confused literally now...", said Gingka.

"Wait, wait, wait...do you mean to say that...she went there on purpose?", asked Sora which shocked the others.

"On purpose? Like how exactly?", asked Ryo.

"She knew that at some point of time, he will come to take her because this isn't the first time they both met, right Tsubasa?...", said Yu.

"Which means she went there on her own to defeat Nemesis by herself...", said Masamune in shock. Tsubasa suddenly remembers Gen's words.

"I know what I am doing...you don't need to get worried at me anymore..." (Metal Fury : Chapter 31 : Tsubasa and Gen, Part 2)

"So she is still on our side?", asked Gingka.

"It could be...because Gen is a type of person to do like that...if that's the case, we need to save her and find Nemesis fast...", said Ryo.