I just know this gonna traumatize the kids, knowing that I killed people and they're gonna see blood here and there. I hope I can stabilize their minds a bit, I hope they're safe.

Gosh, this is so nerve racking. Kids please be safe and please don't be too traumatized.

We arrive at the front of the building and the people in the entrance start shooting. I ran to them and used my skill then Isogai and Maehara helped.

Some of us already entered the building and kicked the guards asses.

"Ritsu!" I called her while doing a backflip and kicking the guy.

"Go to the 5ft floor and go left, they are all there, watch out for the guards in the corner and some of them are inside the other room." She told us on our phones, we nodded and split up.

The others have already finished them. I ran to the stairs where they all were hidden and the others climbed outside.

I was about to get stabbed near the window but he got shot in the head. I looked at the tree where the bullet was shot and it was Chiba.

"Headshot." Chiba said and jumped down the tree.

"Not bad." Rinka commented following him.

I continued to run and opened the door.

I saw my students were sitting, some were crying and some were shocked to see me.

Thank the heavens they're all safe, I hope none of them are not wounded or else I'll literally eliminate them all for hurting my kids that has nothing to do with any activities I made so far.

"Kids!" I said and entered the room. They all notice me and scream for their dear life.

"SENSEI!" They screamed while they ran to me.

"Sssshhhhh, calm down first and gather around." I told them and they all gathered in a circle.

"Sensei, what's happening and how did you get here?" They ask lots of questions but I just told them that they will be fine but they were still panicking, can't blame them though they were kidnapped.

"So this is your kids ha, Nagisa." Karma walked in with his knife tossing in the air.

The students turned around to the sound of the man talking and they were shocked. "Karma Akabane?" They knew him since Karma has a bit of popularity because of job as a politician and the students were learning politics.

Of course they knew him since he's present sometimes on the television.

"Yep, it's me, the one and only." He said proudly and smiling.

"Geez you're so annoying, Akabane." Teraka said while going through the window and his gang also followed him making the glass break.

"Aw, you're just jealous they know me." Karma smirked looking at them.

Terasaka is just, "Tch, annoying bastard." They walked in and leaned on the side.

"We're here." Maehara said, coming in the window too and the others. "Damn they were good fighters there." Fuwa commented.

"Sorry, we're late, there were lots of enemies on our side." Kurahashi said, about to enter the room and look at the students. "Oh, they just look like little Karma and Terasaka." And entered the room with a smile.

"Right?" Okano giggled, landing on the floor.

"Shut up!." Terasaka shouted and the others just laughed out loud.

"I mean look at them, they just look delinquent, well most of them." Kanzaki commented, making more of the room sound of laughter. Terasaka's face became red and said, "Shut up!."